Things that make you laugh

Corona

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Quite possibly the most absurd news story of the year. Could you imagine this even 5 years ago!?

7CA33100-E38A-43C2-A64F-820FB8DC03FF.png
Couldn't believe it at first. Witch hunted and having your income taken away because you might be seeing a republican?

It's like the Mccarthy days...

Rover

Reaction score
Via Shiner at OAMAAM.....

A motor mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a BMW M3 when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop.

The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his car when the mechanic shouted across the garage,

"Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?" The cardiologist, a bit surprised walked over to where the mechanic was working on the BMW.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked,

"So Doc, look at this engine. I opened its heart, took the valves out, repaired or replaced anything damaged and then put everything back in, and when I finished, it worked just like new.

So how is that I make £30,000 a year, and you make £1.5m when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The cardiologist paused, leaned over, and then whispered to the mechanic....

"Try doing it with the engine running."
:)

Johnny_Anonie

Reaction score
Cracking.
"What's for tea tonight, ma?" They edited out the bit where the ACC (Ah Cannae Cook) bloke lamped the lad with a greasy ladle. :)
It was very enjoyable. I personally loved the officer shouting “take cover!” in his dulcet Eton tones.

Johnny_Anonie

Reaction score
The best line for me is

“It’s a trigger not a lavatory chain, squeeze it!”

BANG

“Magic”

Chelonian

Reaction score
One of these three images was pinched from the Royal Marines Twitter account.
A new link can be found above the top banner on this forum along with links to other interesting resources. One can then navigate to several other official Royal Marines Twitter resources. Plenty of news and images.

galloway.jpg

snipes_2.jpg

highland.jpg

This Highland obviously attended the 'Why things are seen' lecture but has neglected his horns on the sky line.

Aerial

Reaction score