Things that make you laugh

The_Chief

Reaction score

I’m always right. I called it, there would be so many lawsuits and problems rising from all this, instead of tackling it with common sense and debating it.

Funny how when I said it, I was “transphobic” but now it’s finally getting traction the left are quiet about it.
Joe Rogan had a podcast with a Sexologist who discusses in depth about "acute rapid onset gender dysphoria" and how its effecting teenagers mostly and in particular girls. Its a great watch and she debunks a lot of the misconceptions out there.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Joe Rogan had a podcast with a Sexologist who discusses in depth about "acute rapid onset gender dysphoria" and how its effecting teenagers mostly and in particular girls. Its a great watch and she debunks a lot of the misconceptions out there.

Funny how this episode has been removed (censored) by Spotify after his new deal.

He did a similar interview with a woman Abigail Shrier, who wrote a book on it, and was also censored.

The_Chief

Reaction score
Funny how this episode has been removed (censored) by Spotify after his new deal.

He did a similar interview with a woman Abigail Shrier, who wrote a book on it, and was also censored.
I've heard that Spotify employees, even after removing 10 or so "controversial" episodes are still pushing for more episodes to be removed. Keep in mind the average salary at Spotify is $100,000 + and this is what they're complaining about...

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
A top BBC Political Journalist and fake news.

katy.JPG
The French translates to this:

"We have a duty to support Africa in the face of the pandemic. Our initiative to support research and make a vaccine accessible to all continues. We must also implement a European strategy for investment in Africa."

-banghead--banghead-

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
A top BBC Political Journalist and fake news.

katy.JPG
The French translates to this:

"We have a duty to support Africa in the face of the pandemic. Our initiative to support research and make a vaccine accessible to all continues. We must also implement a European strategy for investment in Africa."

-banghead--banghead-

That’s horrendous.