Things that make you laugh

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score

I’m always right. I called it, there would be so many lawsuits and problems rising from all this, instead of tackling it with common sense and debating it.

Funny how when I said it, I was “transphobic” but now it’s finally getting traction the left are quiet about it.

Chelonian

Reaction score
I called it, there would be so many lawsuits and problems rising from all this, instead of tackling it with common sense and debating it.
I've become aware of several similar instances where young people are now challenging why their childish (because they were children at the time) decisions about identity, gender and sex were endorsed and actively supported by many medical professionals instead of being regarded as a psychological disorder.

DJANGO

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
‘The Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust offers gender identity services for children under 18, with some patients as young as three or four years old.’

This is very disturbing, what possible issues could a three or four year old have? I think there is some serious malpractice going on somewhere.

Chelonian

Reaction score
I think there is some serious malpractice going on somewhere.
Only speculation on my part but here goes anyway...
I think that popular culture and social media was a significant influence on decisions which should have been based only on clinical evidence. A very small but very vocal community created an environment where a sound but contrary clinical decision might be shouted down and professional careers cancelled and trashed by the accusation of 'transphobia'.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Only speculation on my part but here goes anyway...
I think that popular culture and social media was a significant influence on decisions which should have been based only on clinical evidence. A very small but very vocal community created an environment where a sound but contrary clinical decision might be shouted down and professional careers cancelled and trashed by the accusation of 'transphobia'.
There’s a website called sex change regret that’s been long ignored. It’s a topic that’s been shouted down.

Someone at Bath uni was denied the chance to write an article and research the topic as it was “transphobic”.

Chelonian

Reaction score
Someone at Bath uni was denied the chance to write an article and research the topic as it was “transphobic”.
Universities should be the very place where unpopular and dangerous ideas can safely be platformed, debated and scrutinised. The notion of permitting women to vote, for example.

Wind the clock back one hundred years and suffrage was as controversial as many 2020 issues are now. Wind the clock back two hundred years and the morality of slavery was contested. Arguably, in 2020 suffrage and manumission would have been shut down by a non-representative but vocal minority.

The_Chief

Reaction score

I’m always right. I called it, there would be so many lawsuits and problems rising from all this, instead of tackling it with common sense and debating it.

Funny how when I said it, I was “transphobic” but now it’s finally getting traction the left are quiet about it.
Joe Rogan had a podcast with a Sexologist who discusses in depth about "acute rapid onset gender dysphoria" and how its effecting teenagers mostly and in particular girls. Its a great watch and she debunks a lot of the misconceptions out there.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Joe Rogan had a podcast with a Sexologist who discusses in depth about "acute rapid onset gender dysphoria" and how its effecting teenagers mostly and in particular girls. Its a great watch and she debunks a lot of the misconceptions out there.
Funny how this episode has been removed (censored) by Spotify after his new deal.

He did a similar interview with a woman Abigail Shrier, who wrote a book on it, and was also censored.

The_Chief

Reaction score
Funny how this episode has been removed (censored) by Spotify after his new deal.

He did a similar interview with a woman Abigail Shrier, who wrote a book on it, and was also censored.
I've heard that Spotify employees, even after removing 10 or so "controversial" episodes are still pushing for more episodes to be removed. Keep in mind the average salary at Spotify is $100,000 + and this is what they're complaining about...

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
A top BBC Political Journalist and fake news.

katy.JPG
The French translates to this:

"We have a duty to support Africa in the face of the pandemic. Our initiative to support research and make a vaccine accessible to all continues. We must also implement a European strategy for investment in Africa."

-banghead--banghead-

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
A top BBC Political Journalist and fake news.

katy.JPG
The French translates to this:

"We have a duty to support Africa in the face of the pandemic. Our initiative to support research and make a vaccine accessible to all continues. We must also implement a European strategy for investment in Africa."

-banghead--banghead-

That’s horrendous.