Things you'll miss when in the RM

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Thought I'd ask this question after I heard Rage Against the Machine were announced to play T in the Park 2008 in July.

I'll be in RT at the time and I've always wanted to see them live, but my career comes first. That doesn't mean I won't wish I was there to see them.

Is there anything you'll really miss when you're away in RT?

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You might be ok on number 2.

Last time I was at CTCRM the showers where so hot you were lucky if you didnt burn yourself (That was in E block, which is one of the refurbished blocks - the PRMC block showers are crap).

Dan2508

Reaction score
i can think of a hell of alot of things i wont miss, but I better mention my wife being something i'll miss although I could of poped her on the not missed list to *text deleted*.

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Thought I'd ask this question after I heard Rage Against the Machine were announced to play T in the Park 2008 in July.

I'll be in RT at the time and I've always wanted to see them live, but my career comes first. That doesn't mean I won't wish I was there to see them.

Is there anything you'll really miss when you're away in RT?
Rage against the Machine?!?! They're playing. Dammit. I'll be in RT by then, so I'll miss out on that as well.

What else do you think you'll miss?

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If I am depolyed or whatever (RMR) I will just miss my mum's cookin *text deleted*.

mikewebb

Reaction score
the misses
deffinately.
ive been with her a year and pretty sure i'll b with her when i join.
anyone else in a long term relationship?? n wonderin how it will be when u join?? career first n all that of course..but its still *text deleted* affect you??

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I suppose I had better say the bird to then!! Been with her three years and live with her so will be hard. Also just things you take for granted like sitting down on the sofa for half hour with a book/watching TV before you go to bed. Oh, and blow jobs

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Dam I miss most of those already, left em back home in SA when I decided to join the Royal Marines....So only thing I thing I can think I would miss is Aulds bakery...They took my six pack away but gave me Galaxy chocolate cupcakes in return, bless.

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My motorbike, my dog and of course my family. Oh and decent toilet paper haha.