This is it!

D.Archer

Reaction score
Right Fellas Got my confirmation letter, this is the one im on!
wanted one a bit sooner but due to exams ive decided its best to wait until they're all out the way.
let me know if yor on this one aswell and how big an effect you think the heats *text deleted* hav!

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im not on this one as *text deleted* already passed mine, but just thought id say... the heat really does make a difference so KEEP HYDRATED :D

mikeyjoe

Reaction score
orite fellas

got my dates through the door this morning, CANT WAIT

for things like were goin in july so it might be hot, or if wer lucky good old britsh weather al not let us down and it'll be crap weather =) fingers crossed

anyone got any tips on how to improve bleep test ?

this is one of the curcuits i use to train with
ITS SOLID *text deleted*

12 burpees
24 press ups
36 squats
400m sprint

repeat that four times with a break

just thaught u might like to try it :kult:

adam.bowles

Reaction score
hiya fellas im on this prmc too. Im really hopin its not too hot *text deleted*, fingers crossed for that. A friendly reminder to all to try and ease off any heavy training the week leading up to the prmc *text deleted* the last thing anyone wants is to try and carry an injury through it aswell, apart from that good luck to all. :biggrin:

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Bowles......... il let u have a few days off training leading up2 *text deleted* PRMC but until then its balls to the wall everytime mate!!! :rock:

a_hardy

Reaction score
Orite lad's i'm on this one too, wil see you all down there, hopefully it won't be to hot as mikeyjoe said the good old british weather shouldn't let us down haha

ninjamej

Reaction score
mark

hopefully on this one fellas got mi pjft on the 20june so i cnt see why i wont unless all places are filled up *text deleted* be hot i fink

M

MTW

im on this one 2 fella's, yea hopefully it wont be to hot, also just got a slight knee injury which is a complete *text deleted**text deleted*, but i hope its just a bit of swelling and bruising.

a_hardy

Reaction score
Orite fella, will see you CTC, hopefully your knee gets better before hand (Y)

Skippy

Reaction score
Hey guys, i got the phone call this morning so unless something gets screwed up im on this one :D
Just a question, Maxwilde, couldn't help but notice your from norwich, *text deleted* organise this thing to meet up n travel together, break the ice a lil so it aint so bad?
Up to you, either way guys, see you there :D

Skippy

M

MTW

Hey guys, i got the phone call this morning so unless something gets screwed up im on this one :D
Just a question, Maxwilde, couldn't help but notice your from norwich, *text deleted* organise this thing to meet up n travel together, break the ice a lil so it aint so bad?
Up to you, either way guys, see you there :D

Skippy
yea mate sound idea, we can arange it when we get our travel details sent i should think, good to have a bit of company, train journey is like 8 hours or something ridiculous for us i think!

Skippy

Reaction score
cool, well they rang again (good ol' Warrant Officer :D) told me that you were going, said that i'd spoken to you, he was quite impressed and shocked *text deleted* :) they also said theres a chance that there might be another guy going from our area, so if i find anything out will see if they will allow me to get in contact with him.. unless our afco wants us to go together *text deleted*

Skippy

M

MTW

cool, well they rang again (good ol' Warrant Officer :D) told me that you were going, said that i'd spoken to you, he was quite impressed and shocked *text deleted* :) they also said theres a chance that there might be another guy going from our area, so if i find anything out will see if they will allow me to get in contact with him.. unless our afco wants us to go together *text deleted*

Skippy
ah nice one mate, didnt realise you where using the norwich afco (even tho its pretty obvious *text deleted*) yea i heard about some other bloke, i think he is my mums cousins son or something randomly enough, never met him tho *text deleted*

Skippy

Reaction score
ah nice one mate, didnt realise you where using the norwich afco (even tho its pretty obvious *text deleted*) yea i heard about some other bloke, i think he is my mums cousins son or something randomly enough, never met him tho *text deleted*
Haha, very random :nuts: well, im just waiting on my letter turning up :evil: *text deleted*

a_hardy

Reaction score
Orite lads just over a week left now before we head down how's everyone feeling ?

D.Archer

Reaction score
*text deleted* same very excited and nervous, preying ive been doing enough of the right type of training!!

Sam White

Reaction score
prmc 15th july

hey guys im on the 15th aswell and just got my travel details. if anyone is from essex and wants to travel together to break the ice feel free to email me. im glad its raining and hopefully the weather stays colder for next week. good luck and cya there!

interview- passed
eye test- passed
medical- passed
pjft- passed (8.50)
prmc- 15th july 2008

M

MTW

what station are you goin from? few of us from norwich get the train to liverpool street then go to padington station and go from there to exeter