This Particular Weight Gain Diet >>>

newtothesite

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys. A few weeks ago someone kindly sent me this link:

http://www.prmc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3980

Now, I'm not going to try and join for at least 2 years, and for the meantime, I really need to focus on gaining the weight! So, would this diet plan be healthy/effective, if I followed the meal plan, but didn't do the exercise? I will tell you how much I weigh and height etc but it's a bit pathetic :embarrest:. I don't even think it's healthy :unsure:.

Also, does anyone know how much weight I would gain and how quick?

Thanks a lot!

big-jim

Reaction score
you would just get fat and it would be pretty pointless. you need to concentrate on adding weight in muscle not fat but not so much that it will effect your running

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, yeah that program is designed to incorporate 3 training sessions. It would give you far to many calories if you weren't training.

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
No point unless you are entering any body-building competitions. Are you? No, then don't!

Concentrate on your press ups, pull ups, sit ups and CV and you'll be fine. If you do want to add some more weight then maybe take some protein shakes (with milk) before you go bed.

Edit:
Just fully read your post. DON'T DO THAT! Are you taking the piss? What's the point of going on a hard gainer diet without any exercise at all? Your body stores energy in muscles, which account's for increased calorie intake and metabolism, and protein for growth of muscles. Without any exercise it will just turn into fat.

New Threads