Three Bloody Summers in Afghanistan - BBC1

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Nice one mate, cheers for the heads up!

Although now we have the sickest sky tv package in our house, i can watch this program along with many others, any time i want:tongue:bigsmile:

Might watch it tomorrow - just because i can:cheesy:

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
This should be an interesting programme.

Time to test out the iPlayer download onto my new MP4 player methinks.

Abdab

Reaction score
DAM i just missed it, found this topic just as it finished....

Is there anyway I can watch it again?

Will it be on website or on again later in week. Ill have alook around website now!

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Yeah same....
Didn't really say a great deal, and was quite a short program considering the guy was out there for two and a half years!!

Royals got a good bit of camera time, and that 1000lb bomb or whatever was nuts, but the rest of it was pretty pants!

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Disappointed to be honest, was very short and did not have anywhere near the amount of information in it which it could have. Never mind eh!

NDC_OSPREY

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I found it to be quite good, but that was becaus i had read 3 para just before hand. The programme semed to be doing a tour of the places in the book, so i could compare what they were like in 2006 and what they are like now.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
After watching it i felt like it was a lost cause and if the ANA held up there end of the deal there would be more progress... definatly a downer *text deleted*

ninjamej

Reaction score
explaisn how hard it is going to be to stabalise the region but like northern ireland that went on from early 70`s to the early 00`s and now thats been sorted liek they say on commando on the front line its not going ot be over in months its going to take years some people are yet to be born that will go to aghanistan go programme cheers

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Was too short!

If i wasn't expecting more from it, i'd have enjoyed it i think.