Thunder!!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone Else got thunder were they live at the moment then?.. Loads of thunder here in the lake district at the moment, My dog is going mental!..

My electricity will probably go off tonight at some point!, Always does when we get storms.. Bloody English Weather eh!.. Ment to have a National Round on saturday too!, Hope theres no storms then!.

Sam

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
OH SH*T RIGHT ABOVE OUR HOUSE NOW!.. Christ i felt that one! :laugh:.. I'm rather scared now!...:wacko::wacko:

Sam

Reaction score
That's the most interesting post i've ever read...I can honestly say i don't give a *text deleted**text deleted*. ;)

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
At work *text deleted*, Pissing it down in Harrogate Bradfordbulls, no doubt it will be over in Keighley soon.

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
big storm coming over in watford. just had power cut aswell.

looks a bit brutal out, might delay my 3 mile run till after deal or no deal now.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah we've got a bit of thunder up here rust. knocked our electric of for a good 5 mins.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I was out running in that storm was fcking hoofin!

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
haven't been able to go running for three days now- got an ingrown toe nail. it's ridiculous that a toenail has basically put me on my arse. i'm climbing the walls it's really doing my head in.
weather here's been cracking all day

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
thing is you really appreciate techonology like tv's and computer when theres a powercut.
But then again i can use the little portable radio and listen to some old classics...

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I was climbing in south africa one year just by cape town, known as the table top and i can honestly say that the lightining there is insane, its like it creaps across the planes.

But i agree, this is a crap post.....if your scared of a bit of harmless lightening what you going to do when RPG is coming in.

New Threads