Time for day 1 RT

JBailey127

Reaction score
Just wondering what is the time the train turns up at lympstone. is it one set time or does is vary a bit each time? Just seeing what train i’ll have to get to exeter so i’ll be able to catch the right train to lympstone.

fine

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Tons of trains in and out of lympstone; you just sit in the front carriage and request the stop. Trains every half hour most days.

JBailey127

Reaction score
Tons of trains in and out of lympstone; you just sit in the front carriage and request the stop. Trains every half hour most days.
on day 1 is there a time they give you which you got to be at lympstone for?

Chelonian

Reaction score
Just seeing what train i’ll have to get to exeter so i’ll be able to catch the right train to lympstone.
There are frequent train services between Exeter St Davids and Exmouth which stop at Lympstone Commando. They almost always depart from Platform 1 and run hourly between 0608 and 2240. The journey time is about 25 minutes. More information here:

From about 1200 onwards every two weeks there will be a gathering of nervous looking, smartly dressed young people gathered on Platform 1. They are either heading for a convention of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or to CTCRM. :)

Some will be travelling from very distant locations so when a new ROP/RT starts the platform at Exeter St Davids appears to be busier from about 1300 onwards.