Time frame until recruit training

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by wackojacko544, Sep 26, 2016.

1. wackojacko544

wackojacko544 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Sorry if this question has already been answered recently (or in wrong section) but I can't find anything. But basically how long could it be till I start recruit training if I pass my medical, PJFT and PRMC first go.

2. CSVern

CSVern Active Member

If you take the initiative to push your application forward, asking for dates asap etc then 3-4 months if you have no medical delays and are PRMC fit from the start.
    I think the average time frame is 6-8 months to account for unforeseen delays and a fitness top-up.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  3. Durxza

Durxza Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    3 months if you sort yourself out regarding doctors records, eye testing etc and perform well on the PJFT (Means a quicker PRMC)

4. wackojacko544

wackojacko544 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Thanks for the replies. And yeah I'm at the medical stage now (have been for a while.) Hopefully have a PJFT within the next month. Do you guys know if I would get on a PRMC this year if I past my PJFT within a month or so.

5. Durxza

Durxza Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    You should do, the PRMC'S seem to be running every week at the moment? My PRMC is on Oct 4th and I only passed PJFT on Sep 18th so it's definitely within the realms of possibility, especially if you ask your AFCO! Good luck!

6. wackojacko544

wackojacko544 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Cheers. Will do.