tired?

lawton86

Reaction score
was wondering how everyone copes with having to go to work and come back home to do a 4 mile run and circuits?
im currently waiting to sell my place before goin for it, but im a joiner n do long hard days n was wondering where im *text deleted* get the energy from to train as hard as il need to? does it get easier the fitter u get or is it just a case of having to get your dream. i *text deleted* know if everyone is *text deleted**text deleted*ed at the end of each day?

Wezzoo

Reaction score
For me i have to reallly motivate myself some days.. just go on you tube and watch a royal marines video and that does it for me.:)
lately ive started getting up an hour early and training in the morning, least that way i dont put it off in the evenings. It is hard tho sometimes! what F*text deleted**s me up is that i work 3 nites a week too, so my body clock is a bit mental so somedays i just feel stupidly tired! Ah well *text deleted* get used to being tired for recruit training!

lawton86

Reaction score
true there is plenty of stuff to get u motivated! id like to be able to quit work for a couple of months before i go for it so i can really focus on bein super fit. think id better start saving!

Richard

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I only work 3 days a week now, im living ok off it. I allways used to feel tired when i got home from work, but with the extra time i got i can eat properly and train properly now. Not advising you to cut your hours but i got the energy to do other things.

SamForrest

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I used to have more energy working 5 days a week and training at 5am and then after work. I now only work 3 nights a week,and the extra time means i laze about and generally feel sluggish

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i quit my job last week so now i can train, train, train and train!

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
when you goin for PRMC or RT lawton? ive got december 9.

Megalomaniac

Reaction score
I find it hard to get the motivation some days, but the hardest bit is getting out the door. Once I'm running or at the gym the motivation soon comes, and I start to push myself. Its easier if you go to circuit classes or arrange to run with other people. That way you have to go so as not to let them down. Not to mention the stick you will get from them if you don't turn up.

lawton86

Reaction score
well ive got a gym partner who just keeps on pushing, so that is good but i was wondering where all u lot get ya energy from *text deleted* im *text deleted**text deleted*ed after work! i find the energy once im at the gym but not doin the running yet. just done my medical but im leaving it for now *text deleted* me n the mrs have split so im now holding a 140k morgage on my own n the property has now lost money so im in a pickle to say the least! just *text deleted* have to wait till it picks up again, gutted!

DRichardson

Reaction score
Hey dude

Hows it all going with the house selling?

What im doing is doing the long distance run and circuit in the morning before work at 6. Which to be honest makes you feel alot better in the day time. Then do a 3 mile mock after work 2/3 times a week. Then a cirucuit after.

Ipodbob

Reaction score
I know what you mean by feeling *text deleted**text deleted*ed after work as im a tree surgeons laborer and thats bloody hard work by any ones standards.

I found if run and do weights after my days work 4/5 times a week i was *text deleted**text deleted*ed constantly and wasnt really gaining anything, but working a system where i ran or done weights during the week, then i was recovering more and gaining more results. example of what i do, hope this helps

Sunday big weight session in the morning, 3 miler 1.5 out slow and 1.5 back best effort (time test) afternoon

Monday 4 miler

tuesday 5x50m 5x100 2x200 sprints, eat food, small body weight session

wednesday resr / swim / gentle bike ride

thursday 3 miler with 2x100m sprints to finish

friday Body weights session / circuit

Saturday off

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
sounds alright mate, give yourself another rest day so your only doing 2 or 3 days in a row of excersies. gives you time to recover

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MumtoRM Tired son! Parents & Partners 4
L Becoming tired General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 1
J arms tired.. General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 3