TMU or PMU - What does it mean?

Rheebound01

Reaction score
@Chelonian @gingerlabrador28

Thankfully here with my GP he's super helpful and said if I brought in any forms or needed anything done he'd do it on the day so i can send it back asap, cheers for the reply lads. Thankfully I can just email the forms back as well.

PopStop

Reaction score
Yep, the main function of a GP surgery is to provide primary health care.
Consider popping into the GP surgery from time-to-time and being polite and charming when asking desk staff about progress. One is more likely to get the process swiftly expedited than if one drips down the telephone about the delay. :)
I rang them every day cause it takes about 10 mins to conplete. Just get on top of there backs and they will complete it faster. If your talking about the gp :)

Rheebound01

Reaction score
@PopStop problem is they told me theyd send the forms to take to my GP here in New Zealand but I havent got these forms and only got the email telling me I'm tmu.

i've sent an email to the medical team so hopefully i get a resposne.

Chelonian

Reaction score
...problem is they told me theyd send the forms to take to my GP here in New Zealand but I havent got these forms and only got the email telling me I'm tmu.
Unsure what delays may be caused by the backlog associated with processing Commonwealth applications.

I'm not a Careers Adviser but if paper forms are being sent from the UK to NZ and do not arrive within a reasonable time consider asking if a PDF version can be emailed to you so that you can print them out and pass to your GP. I have no idea if this is even possible but it might be worth asking.