TMU

Baboon22

Reaction score
Hi all, I was made TMU day before yesterday on the Triage call and am trying to pull records and results to send back to Capita so I can move on with the process. Being in SA and all records being in different countries in Southern Africa its taking me some time. Would anyone know the time limit of TMU which then I assume they bin your application?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hi all, I was made TMU day before yesterday on the Triage call and am trying to pull records and results to send back to Capita so I can move on with the process. Being in SA and all records being in different countries in Southern Africa its taking me some time. Would anyone know the time limit of TMU which then I assume they bin your application?
Greetings!

My understanding is new overseas applications are currently paused due to C-19 restrictions & precautions however, we hope to see things moving forward in the near future.

Clearly there will be a backlog in the medical stage of everyone's application in UK and Overseas so the advice is to keep your processing AFCO in the loop, by letter if necessary to ensure your application remains active as emails to the overseas desk are probably not being monitored during lockdown. Keep logging into the recruiting portal and checking your messages, keep checking emails in case there are any Requests For Information (RFI).

As we have not encountered these circumstances previously, it is difficult to advise the way ahead with any certainty but under normal circumstances, if an applicant has not updated or made progress within 3 months, the application is usually paused.

Hopefully @CHUB! or @The guide will be able to update on the state of play with overseas applications, when known.

Baboon22

Reaction score
Greetings!

My understanding is fresh overseas applications are currently paused due to C-19 restrictions & precautions however, we hope to see things moving forward in the near future.

Clearly there will be a backlog in the medical stage of everyone's application in UK and Overseas so the advice is to keep your processing AFCO in the loop, by letter if necessary to ensure your application remains active as emails are probably not being monitored during lockdown. Keep logging into the recruiting portal and checking your messages, keep checking emails in case there are any Requests For Information (RFI).

As we have not encountered these circumstances previously, it is difficult to advise the way ahead with any certainty but under normal circumstances, if an applicant has not updated or made progress within 3 months, the application is usually paused.

Hopefully @CHUB! or @The guide will be able to update on the state of play with overseas applications, when known.
Much appreciated! Im sure this time is chaotic for everyone. Thank you for the advice and I will do everything you have mentioned above! Cheers !