Tmu!!

nathan123

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
went for my medical yesterday and passed it all but because on the questionaire i put that i sprained my ankle back in 2010, i have been declared temporaraly medically unfit.

The GP says it will only be for a few weeks because she just needs to have a look at the files on it and then go back for an examination. The sickening thing is that she said because i didnt have any surgery or physotherapy on it after i shouldnt have even put it on! :evil:

so just wondering should i ring my CA and tell him this or will he find out in due course or what?

cheers, Nathan

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i've sprained my both ankles a few time and told them, and the medical examiner did was test how i walked it different way, i'd say dont worry about it, it's an extra few weeks you have to get fitter

nathan123

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah she said just because its on the sheet they have to examine it. Just a nuscence more than anything else

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
went for my medical yesterday and passed it all but because on the questionaire i put that i sprained my ankle back in 2010, i have been declared temporaraly medically unfit.

The GP says it will only be for a few weeks because she just needs to have a look at the files on it and then go back for an examination. The sickening thing is that she said because i didnt have any surgery or physotherapy on it after i shouldnt have even put it on! :evil:

so just wondering should i ring my CA and tell him this or will he find out in due course or what?

cheers, Nathan

thats odd i put on mine i tore ligaments in both ankles i flew through my medical. :suspicious:

nathan123

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
really? so a sprained ankle needs examaning but torn ligaments dont...weird

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M TMU General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 3
H TMU Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site 1
B TMU Overseas Section 2