Top faveroute film

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Come on guys name your faveroute number 1 film. a hard choice but i have to go for apocalypse now, great film, classic music and im loving the Hueys, but i feel bad for leaving out the Goodfellas, but apocalypse now is my top one.

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I can't pick one, I like Outlaw not sure if its my favourite or not though.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i think apocalypse now is one of the most overated films of all time, My vote would go for full metal jacket

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i aint seen the whole lot of full metal jacket, only seen the bit where the big guy is on the toilet with a rifle and the drill sarge comes in.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I can't choose just one, so here's a list of my favs.

Taxi Driver
Fight Club
The Machinist
Oldboy
City of God
Dumb and Dumber
Scarface

I love those films, There's loads more but I can't just pick one of anything, songs, women, food,

Variation is the spice of life my friends.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I can't choose just one, so here's a list of my favs
ye your right, it wouldant be fair on the others.
I see you like city of god, thats a classic saw it on tv at like 12 at night and just got stuck into it.

Goodfellas
Taxi Driver
Meet The Parents
(robert de niro is my fav actor *text deleted*)
Die Hard
rocky(one where he fights the russian)
Bourne Identity

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller and good ol Tom Hanks are my fav actors aswell, thye make great films.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I've actually just bought City of Men which is the tv series to City of God, I've not watched any yet. I got both series for a fiver, I know a lad who works there and he suggested it, said it was much like the film except more soapy.

I also bought two other foreign films, Romanzo Criminale, it's about the lives of 3 friends in Rome in the 60's-90's who take over Rome becoming the biggest gangsters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un5EkNUzKbs

and Y tu Mama Tambien which is a Spanish film about some people on a trip somewhere and well it says it's the sexiest film of the year on the case. I've not watch either yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qg6n7V3kO4

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
full metal jacket
die hard
terminator 1
this is england
fight club
debbie does dallas

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
saying This is England reminds me that I meant to say Dead Man Shoe's , I can't belive i Left it out, *text deleted**text deleted*in quality.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ah right cool, gangster films are good like city of god, I never new brazil even had gangs.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ye Dead mans shoes was good aswell Do you think the guy in the pub who says ''what you Fu*text deleted**text deleted** staring at'' looks like bono from U2?, ending was pretty good.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
You never knew Brazil had gangs ?????????????

Jesus mate, Brazil is a *text deleted**text deleted*in *text deleted**text deleted*hole 3rd world country. It's south America, all of South America is run by crazy gangs and full of druggies. You should watch Ross Kemp on gangs, also on the City of God dvd there's a documentary on the favelas (the places where they live) and there's videos where they're just shooting at the police, they treat the police as if tehre another gang, it's *text deleted**text deleted*ed up.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus mate, Brazil is a *text deleted**text deleted*in *text deleted**text deleted*hole 3rd world country. It's south America, all of South America is run by crazy gangs and full of druggies. You should watch Ross Kemp on gangs, also on the City of God dvd there's a documentary on the favelas (the places where they live) and there's videos where they're just shooting at the police, they treat the police as if tehre another gang, it's *text deleted**text deleted*ed up.
well i did know just not until i watched city of god and the documentary of ross visiting the drug dealers in Rio.
Just before that i didnt know.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ohh right, yea I spose you wouldn't. I've always loved gangs and stuff like that, probably from when I was about 8 and watched Menace 2 Society.

I should've put that on my list aswell. You seen it ?

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
That is an awesome film pal. Much better then boyz in the hood. Watched Rise of the foot soldier the other day, thats a good film

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ye rise of the foot soldiers is good bit confusin though *text deleted* :uglyhammer: so is green street all rambo and rocky films and fight club cant think of anymore *text deleted*

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I reckon The Football Factory's the best hooligan film, Rise of the Foot Soldier starts off really good but then goes down hill towards the end I think and the main guy, I can't remember his name just spends the whole time going "That's a bad idea". Also if you've ever seen Essex Boys it's the same story as that, so i already knew what was *text deleted* happen.

The worst thing about all these gangster hardman films I've been talking about, for some reason for the last hour I've been watching 10 things I hate about you on youtube. I don't know why I started watching it.