Train Tickets Help!!

browny

Reaction score
Hi everyone right i have just got me train tickets today for me PRMC on Tuesday, but on the tickets it says from Liverpool Station which is right but only to Exeter St Davids. But on the Prmc route Schedule that i got with all of the information for my PRMC it says Lympstone CDO. Is my train ticket right?

dombeeston

Reaction score
u need to get a train from exeter st davids to lympstone commando, my ticket said durham to lympstone commando and i could use it on both trains (durham to exeter and then exeter to lympstone)

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
At exeter you will get onto train for the Commando base so i think your ticket is right

browny

Reaction score
so me ticket should say Liverpool station to Lympstone cdo

browny

Reaction score
so its right yer?sorry for going on jst *text deleted* make sure its right if u get me?

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I checked mine and it also says Grimsby to Lympstone Commando.

You should ring up your AFCO mate to make sure it will get you all the way.

Josh

Reaction score
just a question what do i do with my train ticket warrant ??? do i just turn up at the station with it or do i have to book??

foss

Reaction score
uno wen you get to go to prmc do u pay for the tickets or get them 4 free

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
just a question what do i do with my train ticket warrant ??? do i just turn up at the station with it or do i have to book??
Exchange it for a ticket at the ticket office BEFORE you board the train. You can actually get the tickets days before the journey, but CHECK the date of outward travel & final destination is correct when they are issued.

The MOD Rail Warrant is not valid on the train, so it must be exchanged beforehand. Beware rolling-up ten minutes before your train departs only to find a 'maa-hoosive' queue in the ticket office- plan ahead.

Verify your train times on: National Rail Enquires before you leave the gaffe/digs/halls/flat/house/hostel/kibbutz/place of residence.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
How on earth can it not be used on the train? My local station doesn't have a ticket station, it all happens on the train, my nearest city on the other hand (20 miles away) is the nearest ticket office..

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
How on earth can it not be used on the train? My local station doesn't have a ticket station, it all happens on the train, my nearest city on the other hand (20 miles away) is the nearest ticket office..
The Warrant is not valid on the train & must be exchanged for a ticket before the journey, therefore a "can do" outlook would probably be best advised as that is the attitude associated with successful applicants.

You will usually find there's a booking clerk at most rail stations, however in the event you live next to an unmanned rail station, you simoply need to find the nearest manned station. There are several other options:

1. When you collect your Rail Warrant from your AFCO at your PRMC brief, simply exchange it at the nearest rail station to the AFCO.

2. If you cannot exchange it at a rail station near your AFCO, simply ask your AFCO staff what local arrangements are in place to cover your eventuality.

3. Ring National Rail Enquiries 08457 48 49 50 for further guidance.