Train Times...

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Right then lads, had my briefing today and i got my travel warrant and train times:

Leamington Spa - 12:00
to
Reading - 13:13

Reading - 13:32
to
Exeter St Davids - 15:22

Exeter St Davids - 15:43
to
Lympstone Commando - 16:07

If you are on any of these trains then PM me and we can meet up :toung:

chris1988

Reaction score
rite i get to lympstone commando when you get to your first change, ill get there for like 1, AFCO reccomended it so ill go with them i guess!
4 WEEKS ON TUESDAY AND WERE THERE BOYS!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus!!! I hope i aint one of the last lads to turn up!

chris1988

Reaction score
well if you want mate ill give you my number and if you text me were you are ill tell you what youre about to expect *text deleted*

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* yeh i will do, you will have a 4 hours head start! What do you think will you be doing in that time?

chris1988

Reaction score
getting kit and sorting out my locker, also meeting other potential recruits but all in all doing not that much

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
hopefully i won't be one of the last ones there, otherwise i'll be getting sh1t kit *text deleted*

chris1988

Reaction score
ha well if i could save u some son i really would! hows your training comming? mines just gone better than planned the last 2 weeks couldnt be more ready i dont think!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* get us a decent pair of boots mate - nice one pal haha

trainings quality to be honest, im so hyped up at the moment and im flying!! I'm pretty confident i can pass PRMC!! Still, there is room for improvement, but as long as i give it everything im sure i can get good scores!

This is going to be the slowest month ever *text deleted* i want the PRMC to be tomorrow ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

chris1988

Reaction score
your telling me, its soooo slow but extra training wont hurt. *text deleted*. whats your size ill see what i can do

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
size 10 mate!! *text deleted*

have u been practicing in boots? I might go and buy a cheap 2nd hand pair from a local army shop

chris1988

Reaction score
nope only really need em for assault course and drill. you do the 3miler in trainers. so when we pick our nice new shiney boots for our rt ill hammer them then

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
will the boots they give us at PRMC be the ones we keep for RT, *text deleted* it says on the kit list that you need to bring shoe polish etc, so will they be ours for keeps? Or do we clean them after we have used them *text deleted* they can't be arsed *text deleted*

chris1988

Reaction score
no i think you have inspections and stuff so they *text deleted* be clean, you get new boots not the ones from PRMC that youve worn, i think thats what ive been told! so u get boots on PRMC to use so you have to polish them, and if you pass you get boots for RT i think im right, you give the PRMC ones back!

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Im going from Birmingham lads, any idea of the stations i'll be stopping at???

I'll be going down with 3 other lads that i went on RMAD from my AFCO.

Is it just shirt, tie, trousers and black shiny shoes that we need to go in or do we need a jacket?

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Im going from Birmingham lads, any idea of the stations i'll be stopping at???

I'll be going down with 3 other lads that i went on RMAD from my AFCO.

Is it just shirt, tie, trousers and black shiny shoes that we need to go in or do we need a jacket?

Well im just south of you, so you might be on the same route as me, don't know about times! You best be on my train because i'm travelling down on me bill grrrrrrrrr!!

Also, a suit is'nt necessarily needed but you won't be told off if you wear one, trousers, shoes, shirt and tie should be fine