Training diaries

Discussion in 'Common Training Injuries' started by Scotland19, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Scotland19

Scotland19 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    After passing my interview my career advisor was telling me that after sending away my medical questionairre I will most definitely be TMU'd by CAPITA due to having broke both my ankle and wrist within the last 3 or 4 years. I have two questions regarding this and would greatly appreciate whoever could answer them.

1. Both breaks were simply put in a plaster cast for a number of weeks so there was no screws/plates etc or any of that kinda thing put in place so that being the case what's the chances of avoiding being made TMU?

2. If i'm made TMU I could be asked to provide a training diary for over a number of months to prove that my bones are fine and I would be able to handle training before being considered fit, I am aware of this due to speaking to numerous people on the forum a while back who told me this would be the case. Because of this I have been keeping my own training diary for months now to use as evidence if need be, If CAPITA were to make me TMU for say 5 months so I could make a training diary...could I instead provide the diary I have been keeping for the last few months and in return avoid having to be deferred for said 5 months?

Thanks.

2. JTech

JTech Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    I’m not qualified to say yes or no on this one. I do know that they look for the diary to be logged on something like strava etc. Instead of just a written diary. Just a heads up on that

3. Scotland19

Scotland19 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Ok mate thank you.