training everyday....

miniwogger

Reaction score
I know you shouldn't train everyday but when you start RM training the first 3 weeks you train everyday n swim every other day. should that mean it worth training everyday so you can perpare your body for it?

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You could look at it that way, but the way I see it is you're *text deleted* be deprived of sleep and knackered most of the time there, it's better to get as much rest as possible before you go. I'm definitely *text deleted* get used to the sleeping patterns though, going to bed at 10 and getting up at 5 to run.

Hephaestos

Reaction score
I'm not so sure training everyday is such a bad thing, as long as every week or so you rest. I think this idea comes from powerlifting which strains your muscles to excess and you should rest to avoid injury. In my experience lower impact exercises can be done six days a week or more. Some people do run, cycle, swim etc. every day without too much problems.

-A

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
You could look at it that way, but the way I see it is you're *text deleted* be deprived of sleep and knackered most of the time there, it's better to get as much rest as possible before you go. I'm definitely *text deleted* get used to the sleeping patterns though, going to bed at 10 and getting up at 5 to run.

Can i just say that you got the getting up early bit right, but you won't be going to sleep at 10 every night! you will be somewhat disppointed if you think that the work ends at 6 every day!

New Threads