Training Music

Taylor

Reaction score
What kind of music do you guys listen to while training?

I find the heavier the better, especially when im running, it sort or spurs u on xD

Also abit of Pendulum doesnt go amiss

You guys?

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Cant Beat Drum and bass to get you motivated while out training!.. I Love the stuff hahah.. And i also like UK Hip Hop like Plan B and Example!..

High Contrast
London Elektricity
Pendulum
Danny Byrd
Logistics
Andy C
Zen
Plan B
Example

Just a few awesome Artists out there which i love listening too! :biggrin:

COULD YOU IMAGINE TRAINING TO THIS TUNE??... I Certainly Can it totally rocks!... I bloody love it!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRW8S9-LY1E

MT6690

Reaction score
Cant Beat Drum and bass to get you motivated while out training!.. I Love the stuff hahah.. And i also like UK Hip Hop like Plan B and Example!..

High Contrast
London Elektricity
Pendulum
Danny Byrd
Logistics
Andy C
Zen
Plan B
Example

Just a few awesome Artists out there which i love listening too! :biggrin:

COULD YOU IMAGINE TRAINING TO THIS TUNE??... I Certainly Can it totally rocks!... I bloody love it!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRW8S9-LY1E

i agree, d'n'b. dance music. DJ hixxy, darren styles...trance music. i find when im running and training i completely drift off..........groove amarder.hhhmmm yeehh :fly::fly::fly:

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
papa roach - obsession, wana be loved, one last kiss, scars, last resort
linkin park - pushing me away
30 seconds to mars - i'll attack

thats what motivates me when i'm runnin

D

Deleted

Yeah you can't beat a bit of DnB when you're running, gets you really into it and you just drift off into the music. I tend to just get a mix off a website like dnbnation, and run along to that. Most are an hours worth, and you don't get bored of the same songs. Need to ween myself off the music really though, remember, you don't get to use it a PRMC, POC, or RT

MT6690

Reaction score
Yeah you can't beat a bit of DnB when you're running, gets you really into it and you just drift off into the music. I tend to just get a mix off a website like dnbnation, and run along to that. Most are an hours worth, and you don't get bored of the same songs. Need to ween myself off the music really though, remember, you don't get to use it a PRMC, POC, or RT
cheers carl, il use that site.:amuse:

D

Deleted

Its ok, just make sure you've got room on your ipod or mobile, the files are a touch on the big size.

Iago

Reaction score
Can't believe the trance music is getting edged out by DnB!!

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only lunatic who listens to heavy/death metal while training.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Pendulum for CV.
Metallica and Tupac for circuit

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Any you guys heard seen The Last of the Mohicans the theme tune for that is excellent and a quality film.

D

Deleted

its a pretty decent theme tune that, I've heard it before but didn't know what it was called
The Last of the Mohicans

Another pretty decent one is Luxe Aeterna, used a lot on telly but gets me really motivated. Call me weird but it gives me goosebumps haha. Takes a while to get going though
Lux Aeterna - Long Version
Lux Aeterna - Short Version

Oh yeah anybody seen Apocalypse Now? If you haven't... SHAME ON YOU! One of the best films ever, and the part with all the helicopters and they turn on some music... that gets me going too.
Ride of the Valkyries (Apocalypse Now)

Well, thats the bit of classical that I have on my phone for when I'm running, along with my DnB... strange selection isn't it Haha

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, ye when they fire the rockets at the beach and fire off machine guns, crazy

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ant none of you got rocky soundtrack on your pods
, do any of you guys listen to any music to relax to cause i do, bit sad like but hey, Enya is excellent
and a bit of sam cooke *text deleted*.

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I love rock but nothing gets me going like Drum n Bass, Painkiller by Pendulum vs The Freestylers realling kicking ass *text deleted*!

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i like the rocky theme to do press ups to and sit ups, pumps the adrenaline through