Training night/weekend?

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my first post on the PRMC forums here,

Was having a look around and noticed a post from The Sherminator asking if anyone has organised any more training get-togethers. The only replies spoke of a one-off exercise near the beginning of these forums, but I was wondering if anyone would be up for organising something like this?

I am currently getting in shape for the PRMC, and will probably start my application in a couple of months. I would love to get some more hands on experience though and also get together with some other possible recruits.

steadman2007

Reaction score
alrite *text deleted* av jest passed prmc on 28 september

alrite *text deleted* passd prmc on 28 sept were ya from bud

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm from Greenock, near Glasgow in Scotland.

Might be a bit of a while away, but if anyone knows anywhere within reasonable travelling distance I would love to get together for 1 or 2 nights and come up with some sort of schedule to put us through some hardship.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Hi Mackie,

Welcome to the site mate, not sure is the honest answer if there is enough people that would be able to meet up for a few days.

Perhaps maybe when the site gets a tiny bit bigger some guys might be hunting around for a get together.

Failing that there are a few Royal Marine Reserve units around the UK. I believe that Glasgow has one. If you give them a ring, you might be able to get on their holding troop. Even though you want to join the regulars, they'll show you how to train and help you get prepared.

All the best

GW

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Your right GreyWing, the AFCO here in Edinburgh run RMAD in Glasgow before they send you on your PRMC.