Training Partner

rgm011

Reaction score
Hi all

New to the forum and its proving to be great reading.

I live in Falkirk in Scotland and so if anyone is nearby needing a training partner i am available throughout the day until 3pm when i start work.

I am currently training for entry into the RM, havent started my application process yet and will aim to start this in Feb. Was part of 875 Troop in 2004, lasted for 7 weeks then came out. Regretted it ever since. Anyone knows who passed out from 875 Troop i would be grateful.

Happy Training Everyone!!

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi *text deleted*'

Im from Edinburgh so Im kinda close or as close as your *text deleted* get here I think *text deleted*. However I work 10 til 6 Monday to Sat so I dont think our hours are compatable. Anyway best of luck with your fitness etc.

Take care

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
rgm011 said:
I am currently training for entry into the RM, havent started my application process yet and will aim to start this in Feb. Was part of 875 Troop in 2004, lasted for 7 weeks then came out. Regretted it ever since. Anyone knows who passed out from 875 Troop i would be grateful.

Happy Training Everyone!!

Just missed you bud, 869 troop. Probably saw you on your PRMC

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey RGM. I'm from Greenock but I'm moving up to Glasgow in the next month (hopefully). I'm still going through the application but I would absolutely love a training partner, someone who could push me that little bit further and also someone to get some revenge on and beast when needed!

Hope you hang around on the forums and I'll let you know when I'm up in Glasgow.

rgm011

Reaction score
Nice one mate - my family come from greenock, im a morton fan too. Yep no probs let me know. *text deleted* start application soon i think, *text deleted* a bit impatient especially as my job sucks!! *text deleted*