Training with groin strain.

mmbrfc187590

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I have recently picked up a slight groin strain but obviously Ive stopped with the heavy training to let it heal up is there exercises that I can do to keep myself fit. I am doing a bit of swimming at the moment but I am missing doing some resistance training has anyone got any tips or advice on what to do?

thanks

Chelonian

Reaction score
...has anyone got any tips or advice on what to do?

I'm not training for PRMC but if I pick up an injury I focus on resting that injury while intensifying another area of exercise until the injury resolves itself. Good luck.

12Will12

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I have recently picked up a slight groin strain but obviously Ive stopped with the heavy training to let it heal up is there exercises that I can do to keep myself fit. I am doing a bit of swimming at the moment but I am missing doing some resistance training has anyone got any tips or advice on what to do?

thanks
Well if its just your lower half that injured, you could just maybe train your upper half? Pull-ups come to mind, possibly press ups? Just nothing that requires any strain on the groin area. Just thinking out loud...