Travel

mtkdaly

Reaction score
Hi, i'm on this PRMC, will be f*text deleted**ing good lads!!

Anyone heading down from the merseyside area?

I'll be leaving from Liverpool Lime Street Station so if anyone wants to meet at the station or along the route let me know and we will sort something out.

Good luck with the training and see you soon

Mike

Tarod

Reaction score
Hey man, me and smithy85 are from down in pompey so we will have to catch you down there!

mtkdaly

Reaction score
Hey, yer thats cool mate.

Should be a v.interesting 3days *text deleted*

Have you done it before or is this your 1st time?

Mike

smithy85

Reaction score
Hello Mike, good to hear your on this one. this will be my first attempt down at lympstone and hopefuly my only one! hows the training going? what sort of times are you getting on the road now for 3 milers and 1.5 milers. Hows things going Tarod? still cracking on i hope mate :)

Tarod

Reaction score
Pretty confident about the 3 miler. Running and sprinting is the kind of the thing i could kill myself on if i had too, im not timing myself on the road im just running faster each time! il be ready i hope :racer:

smithy85

Reaction score
21 days to go guys! haha how r u two feeling? confident yet? training hard and eating right? finding it hard to say no to the odd take away curry tho :) if you fancy eventually getting down to the museum Dan then just let me know when *text deleted* i only work nights so can go whenever really.

mtkdaly

Reaction score
Hey,

yer im still training hard...had a couple of beers last night which isnt a good idea but i suppose u need to take a bit of time off every now and again. No more beer until the train journey home now haha. (hopefully itl b a celebratory beer and not a beer 2 drown my sorrows haha)

Im starting to feel more confident about my ability now, just hope my shin splints dont come back before i go lympstone. Recovered from them a few weeks ago so touch wood they dont come back *text deleted*.

i really hope we all pass, would be cool to start RT in the same troop as everyone that was on PRMC. Too early to worry about that i suppose, just take every evolution one step at a time and see what happens.

Mike