Treadmills.....

miniwogger

Reaction score
The one thing I'm not looking forward to is my pjft. Its not that I can't do the 1.5mile run in under 10minutes, its just I hate treadmills. I find it so hard to keep running in one spot for 10minutes without a breeze to cool me down, the best way I've found to keep myself going is to think its only 10minutes, when I start to feel myself wanting to give up or slow the treadmill down is ill just work out how long I've got left, and you'll probley realise that you've only got a few minutes left. Everyone who training properly runs for more than 10minutes straight and some poeple put some sprints in during there run. Hope this helps.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah same i hate tredmill running, not only boring but its harder. i was speaking to a friend of mines dad who is fitness mad and he told me that on a tredmill your using different muscles to when your on the road. and i have only ever tried 1.5 on a tredmill once.

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I absolutely hate treadmill running, its horrible. But hopefully only need to do it once.

miniwogger

Reaction score
yeah same i hate tredmill running, not only boring but its harder. i was speaking to a friend of mines dad who is fitness mad and he told me that on a tredmill your using different muscles to when your on the road. and i have only ever tried 1.5 on a tredmill once.
didn't know that! well that explains alot really! I can't believe theres a fitness test for a fitness test, whats that all about? *text deleted*