Tunnels on the endurance course.

sarail

Reaction score
How many are there and how long and tight are they? I've just seen a youtube video and the one at the end where the recruit has his weapon checked is so fcuking tight that I fear my second row frame won't get through it? Has anyone ever got stuck?!?!

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the doctor on your medical checks that you will be able too.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
How many are there and how long and tight are they? I've just seen a youtube video and the one at the end where the recruit has his weapon checked is so fcuking tight that I fear my second row frame won't get through it? Has anyone ever got stuck?!?!
Yeah they were there for so long they set up a little home.

Nice little garden, door mat saying "Welcome" on it, a post box, and in the summer they had BBQ's.

What a saft question......after 32 weeks training, i think it will be the last thing on your mind.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* they aren't long at all at most 4 to 5 foot long. hardly anything, there isn't any tunnels that submerged in water that are that long. the longest ones are the smarty tubes as they call them. 30ft long and the smallest one is only half submerged.

its hard to get stuck im them, im a big fella myself, about 13st 7lb and 6 foot and i can fit through the smallest one. if you can then you will find out when your there, but dw they have a bigger one for you if you can fit through.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
If you can fit through a smartie tube then you'll fit through the CTCRM tunnels.