Twitchy

Taylor

Reaction score
Getting abit twitchy now my prmc is 3 weeks away..

worrying about my fitness, my scores, am i doing enough? am i doing too much? are my techniques correct etc.

getting there is another worry, never been on a long train journey on my ones, will i get on the right trains? will i be on time etc?
Have i planned my journey correctly? ( Used nationalrail.co.uk ) what if i miss a train?

even things like have i got all the necessary kit for the prmc, the right shoe polish?

Its gettting a wee bit pathetic, but itis kinda all or nothing for me.

How do u guys get rid of stress or nerves, dont fancy taking up smoking again :cheesy:

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Its normal to worry mate, Tottally normal, Just try keep your mind off it. Its annoying being nervous or worried but once PRMC comes you will be fine. I Can asure you buddy you wont be the only one sh*tting it! :laugh: .. Feel for me mate, International Race in Belgium with a race threw the streets and my name was called up like 3rd up to the start line so i was on the front line and there was around 200 entries!, Holly shiz i was bloody crapping it, there was loads of people watching around the town etc.. HAHA

Take care mate, and dont let anything get you, Just chill!.

Sam

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Getting abit twitchy now my prmc is 3 weeks away..

worrying about my fitness, my scores, am i doing enough? am i doing too much? are my techniques correct etc.

getting there is another worry, never been on a long train journey on my ones, will i get on the right trains? will i be on time etc?
Have i planned my journey correctly? ( Used nationalrail.co.uk ) what if i miss a train?

even things like have i got all the necessary kit for the prmc, the right shoe polish?

Its gettting a wee bit pathetic, but itis kinda all or nothing for me.

How do u guys get rid of stress or nerves, dont fancy taking up smoking again :cheesy:
Taylor, don't worry about your nerves mate. Everybody gets nervous as they don't know what to expect when they get there. Just keep working on your preparation mate, your nerves will fly out of the window once you get your feet on the ground at CTC.

Good luck.

Steve

Nutty_Edwards

Reaction score
Yeh agreeing with Steve ...

You have nothing to worry about, once you meet the other lads, nerves and sh*t will go away

But you have 3 weeks from your PRMC, just remember not to over do it with training because that will add more strain on yourself!

All the best for your PRMC mate