Ulitmate Force -ITV

Sitmus

Reaction score
Anyone watch this, I do. It's kinda a love-hate thing with me though.

Love things like this, fictional SAS operation,guns and stuff. :fight:

Then you have Ross Kemp. :| The commander of his group, or whatever. He really can't act. He does a documentary in Afghanistan about the British troops over there, I mean, respect for him to doing that, but now he thinks he's SAS. :|

He's better at documentaries *text deleted*.

Anyone else watch this?

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
Does anyone remember in Ross Kemp in Afghanistan, when he was on the ranges with the troops, learning to shoot. After they'd finished firing, they called out the scores, "Wilson, 50, Arnold, 60, Smith, 54... Kemp, 17, SAS my arse!"

S

Sotiris

Ah well, that was all fun.

He went out there at least, not many film makers have the balls to put themselves in the way of the bullets.

Haha anyone read Commando by Terril? That part where he describes flying over the Afghanistan and meeting Gordon Ramsay? There's no reason why these lads should be doing what they're doing so I have respect for them.

0.01%

Reaction score
Good for a mindless watch yeah, but really is a pile of poo!

Has got worse through each series.

RM

Corporal RM KIA 24/10/2012
Reaction score
jesus lads its a tv show *text deleted*. ross kemp doesnt actually think he's sas or a commando nor does he think he's a gang members after doin a show on gangs. you lot do make me chuckle ya know. it is however a bootys rite to drip like a septic tank *text deleted*

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
I watch Ultimate Force sometimes,
it is bloody funny,
like shaun said what's with a woman in the SAS,
and Ross Kemp blatantly couldn't be SAS,
yup needs to lay off the pies,
and it makes me laugh the way he speaks aswell,
it's always the same tone,
and he says half a sentence,
slight pause with moving of eyebrows,
and then says the rest.

Joe

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I actually really liked the first series. Was awesome. They lost it in later series.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
*text deleted*, he never said he could be SAS, its a tv programme. You may aswell say that Tom Hanks thinks he was at the D-day landings
Nah I meant they could have picked an athletic/stocky actor to play his role,
because then it would be more believable,
not like it's that believable anyway,
but still.

Joe

Lord Blackadder

Reaction score
The first and second seires are great if you ask me... and were co made/ produced by chris ryan (actually was SAS) also he is in a few episodes. and the women (Captain Walsh) is intelligence which does happen.. althou having a women in 3rd/ 4th seires clearly just going for the female vote esp since she is nowhere near fine as caroline walsh (yes please).

sorry am a bit of a fan rant over... but i have watched it enough to actually have created the ultimate force drinking game on facebook great for getting very drunk.

so to close 1st and 2nd seires amazing 3rd and 4th a bit crap