christomo

Reaction score
anybody seen the advert for this?

looks good

its on channel 5 at 9pm on monday

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
whats it about? I briefly caught a glimpse of it on telly last nyt.

christomo

Reaction score
im not to sure myself to be honest, but from what i seen on the advert, seems to be a group of people pushing there bodys to the absolute limits

looks really good from what ive seen on the advert

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
sounds good, as long as it aint a crappy reality series!

christomo

Reaction score
sounds good, as long as it aint a crappy reality series!

it looks as though it could be something abit like that, but then again the activity's there doing do look imence *text deleted*

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
is it not the new 'last man standing'? brilliant programme that like

christomo

Reaction score
is it not the new 'last man standing'? brilliant programme that like

noo defo not, thats on bbc3

this is something new on five, looks along the same lines as that tho

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
unbreakable was on last nite im watching it on sky+ now lookin f*ckin awesome!!
stewie

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Yeah I watched it,
was pretty good,
some of the stuff they did was crazy,
didn't see the beginning though,
anyone know what the main bloke used to do?

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
this programme got slammed in the papers. I did'nt really know what to think of it. I don't think they did a good job in recruiting the 'hardest' people they could find. I thought that their attitudes were sh1te, they were'nt working as a team, mentally they were weak, socially retarded, lacked respect for one another and they could'nt organise a *text deleted* up in a brewery.

Last man standing was much better because it was quite educational and interesting to know how different tribes coped in various parts of the world. This however, is really trying to copy that idea and i don't think it is going to work. Apparently they try water torture CIA style and also ice cold water escape, which would be interesting to see how they cope, but i think as individuals and a team they are pants. Rant over

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
this programme got slammed in the papers. I did'nt really know what to think of it. I don't think they did a good job in recruiting the 'hardest' people they could find. I thought that their attitudes were sh1te, they were'nt working as a team, mentally they were weak, socially retarded, lacked respect for one another and they could'nt organise a *text deleted* up in a brewery.

Last man standing was much better because it was quite educational and interesting to know how different tribes coped in various parts of the world. This however, is really trying to copy that idea and i don't think it is going to work. Apparently they try water torture CIA style and also ice cold water escape, which would be interesting to see how they cope, but i think as individuals and a team they are pants. Rant over

Yeah I thought they'd be like proper hard and get pushed to the limit,
but,
considering they're all fitness instructors and stuff,
I don't think mentally there that tough.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZeroNoxx Mission: UNBREAKABLE in North Devon General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 1
D unbreakable Jollies Bar 5