on the kit list we get given, is this referring to speedos ie the real skimpy ones like cycle short style and the speedo pants rather than what i would otherwise class as swim shorts??3. Swimming trunks.
Some additional stuff people might find useful but its to you ...Ninja_Stoker said:POTENTIAL ROYAL MARINES COURSE KIT LIST
1. Bath Towel.
2. Toilet gear, including soap, nail brush, shaving gear, hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste.
3. Swimming trunks.
4. Black shoe polish and brushes.
5. Two pairs of thick socks.
6. Smart civilian clothing (including spare underwear) to include jacket, shirt and tie for travelling and for ‘clean’ periods of the course. (CTCRM will provide boots and clothing for the ‘dirty’ periods).
7. Enough cash for sundries (£25 is usually sufficient).
8. A pair of Flip Flops to wear in the showers.
9. Sports Clothing to include at least 2 pairs of running shorts, 2 running vests or T Shirts and a pair of good running shoes (trainers) for PT.
A suitable pair of running trainers. These should not be thin soled fashion trainers but a thick soled, cushioned and supported pair of running shoes that are compatible with the high impact nature of running on a track. Without proper running trainers, the probability of shin splints and injury is increased.
Shiloh, once again- agree entirely with regard the additional items you mention.Shiloh79 said:Some additional stuff people might find useful but its to you ...
A spare towel for showering (so 2 in total) is a good idea as you shower that frequently the one you used that morning will not be dry.
A pair of tracksuit bottoms
At least 2 smart shirts