URGENT Psy. Test

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
AFCO 102 Information

hi guys few questions,

got my psychometrics 18th March, on the white letter they send you saying what to bring in it says at the bottom, 8) AFCO Form 102 (filled in) or something like that but i didnt get one.???

what do you wear to it?

and finally how long is it until the next stages etc...

Regards

CJ

i ddnt get a AFCO form 102 either...i called them up and they said *text deleted* worry bout it, u *text deleted* really need one....but then on my interview, they made me fill opne out before i did the interview...so i think that the AFCO 102 is mainly for use in the interview, so *text deleted* panic bout that just yet *text deleted*

i wore a shirt and black trousers to mine, but others wore jeans and t-shirts and stuff but noone said anything to them bout it, so i assume its just casual comfy stuff...but making an impression doesnt hurt ! *text deleted*

hope is helpfull!
:bud:

i ddnt get a AFCO form 102 either...i called them up and they said *text deleted* worry bout it, u *text deleted* really need one....but then on my interview, they made me fill opne out before i did the interview...so i think that the AFCO 102 is mainly for use in the interview, so *text deleted* panic bout that just yet *text deleted*

i wore a shirt and black trousers to mine, but others wore jeans and t-shirts and stuff but noone said anything to them bout it, so i assume its just casual comfy stuff...but making an impression doesnt hurt ! *text deleted*

hope is helpfull!
:bud:
I didnt have one of those forms either, and for my Psychometrics I wore jeans and tshirt.

Just to confirm, Charlie has nailed it. The AFCO 102 Form is actually obsolete, but handy for the interview.

Dress need not be formal for test unless you are having your interview that same day.

cheers guys i can now crack on

CJ

Just wondering what i'm supposed to put for this question

question 5b said:
What type of work do you think you would like to do in the Naval Service(RN/RM)/Royal Air Force. Please give your reasons for each choice.
Does it mean like war fighting, peacekeeping etc.?

=(