US-led airstrikes hit Syria

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
This really is starting to look like it could lead to war. Worrying times.

Chelonian

Reaction score
Her Majesty's Government meet this afternoon to consider waging war against the Russian Federation (Syria) but as of now the English football team will still be participating in the World Cup. Bizarre. :confused:

Caversham

RM Commando, Crossed The Bar 13/12/2020
Reaction score
Her Majesty's Government meet this afternoon to consider waging war against the Russian Federation (Syria) but as of now the English football team will still be participating in the World Cup. Bizarre. :confused:
Agreed. As the USA hasn't qualified this time around, that's a decision that Trump won't have to make.

Alan

DeathBySexy

Reaction score
Oh thank God, I thought I might get bored if I get through the selection process.

Well I guess it's WAR.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Just as well we have a large, competent, capable, well equipped and maintained Military, with a decent Navy and Air Force, and toppers morale....

Oh wait..

Jaguar2187

Reaction score
It's not as if a limited strike is really going to make any difference on the outcome of the war.
Also, it's not really in our interests for the rebels to win, so why there needs to be third world war brinkmanship on this issue doesn't really make much sense to me personally.

RM2977

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Why is it now, that the west decides to act, when there has been evidence of chemical weapons being used in Syria dating all the way back to 2013?

arny01

Ex Pongo.
Reaction score
Why is it now, that the west decides to act, when there has been evidence of chemical weapons being used in Syria dating all the way back to 2013?
My feeling is, it’s less about Syria and maybe more about Russia and its brazen behaviour??

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
The US, UK and France have bombed multiple targets in Syria in an early morning operation targeting alleged chemical weapons sites.

Continue reading...