US Marine Corp

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
bless em, we really should'nt take the piss out of our so called friends across the pond, but if anyone has met a US Marine or in my case, a lot of them, I think they are pathetic, disrespectful, unprofessional, loud, big headed and are so far up their own backsides that they are closer to Narnia than reality.

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
bless em, we really should'nt take the piss out of our so called friends across the pond, but if anyone has met a US Marine or in my case, a lot of them, I think they are pathetic, disrespectful, unprofessional, loud, big headed and are so far up their own backsides that they are closer to Narnia than reality.

12 weeks of Recruit Training, this is why I'd prefare insult them than the well trained Para Troopers who are up there with the Marines.

Either way though they are both allies, but yes the USMC are very unprofessional by the looks of things. They suppose to kill a lot of civvies aswell, rather than working out if they are actually taliban first.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
no guys listen carefully when everyone shouts 3 some people also shout 2 *text deleted*