Useful PRMC Tips video for those interested!

Nickalaki

Reaction score
Hello everyone i created this PRMC tips video a while back now for anyone interested a bit more on the PRMC or just wanted to find out some more useful tips/knowledge on what to expect when heading down to CTCRM. If anyone has any questions let me know definitely worth a watch.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Well done on taking the time to help others mate. Very well made too.

Nickalaki

Reaction score
Did you leave? Are you rejoining?
Got to end of week 14 after baptist run of which I failed professionally due to night navigation and was placed in Hunter 3 (professional failures) for three weeks and left whilst in hunter, my physical fitness was fine it was my mental state I’m 17 I just didn’t *text deleted* settle down into a full time job like that yet, still wanted to live a little and go travelling. I decided to leave I’ll be back there in a few years took so many life skills I recommend anyone to join but it was just the wrong time. I feel even if I had passed baptist run further down the line I would have left corporals make you think they want you to quit but deep down they are rooting for you corporal spent 10/15 minutes trying to persuade me to stay as he said I could go far and stuff but I’ll be back to get my green beret.

Nickalaki

Reaction score
I heard the PJFT requirements have changed now too?

Nickalaki

Reaction score
Did you leave? Are you rejoining?
Will most likely rejoin in a few years and I’ve sort of done everything I wanted to do and can now settle down into a job like the marines!

New Threads