Videos of Recruits at Lympstone

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I don't understand why you can never find any vids on youtube or something similar, of recruits in RT.

In the Army we were always getting our phones out and filming practical jokes, fights, playing british bull dog down the corridors etc, yet I can't find anything like this of Marine Recruits in RT???

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I remember seeing one on youtube of A grot in hunter company where a recruits gear and kit were all stuck to the wall with sniper tape, i couldant find anything else.

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe it's just one of the 'cultural' differences between the Army and the Core.

Saying that there are a couple like the ones posted, aswell as the bobsleigh one.

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Probably because they are *text deleted**text deleted* scared of their TC, and the marines are being trained to be in an elite force, no disrepect to the army lads.

M

MTW

at prmc they told us about the rules of what you can film and cant film/photograph.....etc etc certain parts of camp and certain parts of the training....also i think its just due to the fact the the Royal Marines are a pretty tight knit concentrated family. so things like that would be extremely likely to get back to your training team. unlike the army.

M

MTW

Probably because they are *text deleted**text deleted* scared of their TC, and the marines are being trained to be in an elite force, no disrepect to the army lads.
i wouldnt really put it like that, make them sound like they dont have fun!....ive got a video of my mate naked break dancing in the jollies bar! and all sort of other similar behavior....i just dont think they like to make those things public thats all. bootneck are far worse for silly stuff and nonsence than the army, but they are also alot more professional!