Aww cheers man, th
aww cheers man that’s literally calmed me right down reading that, yeah I’ll get back on how I get on! Cheers again for taking the time to write all that mate, the best !Cheers, Commando2912!
Some more tips here mate:
Visualise smashing it. Wake up and visualise completing the test. Watch some RM vids or listen to something motivating before hand (if you have to).
- I had a very light break coffee (black, no sugar) a Bagel with jam)about an hour / 1.5 hour before. Did not want anything heavy on the stomach.
- Get a good nights kip! Disconnect from tech an hour or 2 before bed, calm your mind and try not to think about the exam
- Wear something that will not restrict your shoulders - i wore a tight fitting vest, similar style to what the PTIs wear.
- Wear shorts - it will keep you cool!
- Make sure your footwear is laced up nice and tight so they do not come loose when you are performing burpees
- Keep your knees together when performing sit-ups! Having them split makes reps more difficult.
- Control your breathing! Especially on the sit-ups / plank. With sit-ups, I exhale as i go to the up position. With the plank, keep your core tight and keep breathing, nice and controlled.
- Burpees - follow the audio tape - some numbers eg: 17 are longer to say which will earn you nanoseconds of additional rest time.
Hope these additional tips help, mate. Let us know how you get on. You'll smash it.