Vpjft

Expat

Reaction score
Hello all, hope everyone is doing well.

This morning I passed my interview and now have my vpjft coming up, I feel confident but at the end of my interview my recruiter mentioned that the instructor on my fitness test may very well request 4 rounds instead of the 3 I have been training for, has this happened to anybody else ?

OddPikeFromCrimsonCity.

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all, hope everyone is doing well.

This morning I passed my interview and now have my vpjft coming up, I feel confident but at the end of my interview my recruiter mentioned that the instructor on my fitness test may very well request 4 rounds instead of the 3 I have been training for, has this happened to anybody else ?
your not the only one that has had to do 4 rounds. It’s nothing to worry about, you just simply have to train to do 4 rounds instead of 3 :)

Expat

Reaction score
your not the only one that has had to do 4 rounds. It’s nothing to worry about, you just simply have to train to do 4 rounds instead of 3 :)
Thanks mate, I wasn't sure if he was saying it to make sure I trained harder or if it was an actual possibility

OddPikeFromCrimsonCity.

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks mate, I wasn't sure if he was saying it to make sure I trained harder or if it was an actual possibility
If I was in your position mate, and I had the 3 sets in the bag , I would start training for 4 anyway. So that in the Event that the pti asks me to do another set, I could easily do that. I think it could be a possibility they ask you to do 4 however I’m not 100% sure. Officers have to do 4 sets so it might be that they want you to train harder. At @Ninja_Stoker or @The guide would have an answer

Expat

Reaction score
If I was in your position mate, and I had the 3 sets in the bag , I would start training for 4 anyway. So that in the Event that the pti asks me to do another set, I could easily do that. I think it could be a possibility they ask you to do 4 however I’m not 100% sure. Officers get asked to do 4 sets so it might be that they want you to train harder. At @Ninja_Stoker or @The guide would have an answer
I'm going to train 4 anyway, no harm in being too fit

Expat

Reaction score
If I was in your position mate, and I had the 3 sets in the bag , I would start training for 4 anyway. So that in the Event that the pti asks me to do another set, I could easily do that. I think it could be a possibility they ask you to do 4 however I’m not 100% sure. Officers have to do 4 sets so it might be that they want you to train harder. At @Ninja_Stoker or @The guide would have an answer
Thanks for replying

CallMeLucifer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The test is not just a test of fitness, but endurance. After you do your 3rd, you may be asked to do another set to test your mettle. Regardless, if you do 4 sets as a practice, doing 3 will naturally be easier. And 4 won't be a shock.

Biggles

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I got 4 rounds, wasn't that bad. Best of luck you'll smash it!