W*nker on Xbox Live

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Right, il cut this story short. This guy was mouthing off at me (dont know how old he is) and I was in such a bad mood. We were fighting verbally for about half an hour so i couldnt take it anymore. I signed off and was so angry I signed back on and sent him a message. Now I dont know what came over me but it was sort of a death threat. I was a stupid idiot for doing that. He then told his mum and she contacted Microsoft and they sent me a message saying that they might contact the police and ban me from Xbox Live.

I'm just wondering what do you think will happen.

( I felt so immature after it sendin him that over the internet :sad: )

Anyway what will happen?

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
how did microsoft contact you? you checked to see if its not just another gamertag

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Through his IP, dont worry, really, nothing bad will happen. They will see you didn't really mean it.

D

Deleted

Send your sincerest apologies.

Or just get another xbox live account, I don't think the police would take an Xbox Live threat seriously.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
how did microsoft contact you? you checked to see if its not just another gamertag

It is a Microsoft gamertag and they contacted me.

I really hope they dont come *text deleted* then joining the Marines might be out of the question.

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im sure that if u tell them that u was p*ssed off and that u didnt mean it that they will let u :noworry:
stewie

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i bet its a hoax from the wee dude... prob made up a gamercard to try scare him.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Send it back telling M$ to get *text deleted**text deleted*ed too, jack all will happen.
And even if police got involved, you don't know where the retard lives etc so no threat.
Doubt anything will happen.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like bull.

That was his gamertag. He was just a *text deleted**text deleted** and by the way lads.

He called Royal Marines pussies and people which cant fight. Thats what got me more annoyed. Then he shat his panties and went crying to his mum

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, i wouldnt even be bothered mate! seriously, the police wont give 2 sh1ts about it!

i get like that all the time on the playstation when i hear americans... but thats only because i hate americans and because they think they're the best at everything!

i honestly wouldnt have given it a second thought, dont worry about it!

tcsmith88

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mate, I honestly wouldn't give the *text deleted**text deleted* a second's thought. It says it all when he's got to go blabbing and crying to his mummy to sort it out for him when he created his own fault entirely at his fault judging by his braindead, ignorant remarks. He's probably the type who, at age 30+ will probably still be living at home with mummy, completely dependant on her because all he's got to show for himself is a part-time pizza delivery job. Probably never even kissing a girl in the process.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Mate, I honestly wouldn't give the *text deleted**text deleted* a second's thought. It says it all when he's got to go blabbing and crying to his mummy to sort it out for him when he created his own fault entirely at his fault judging by his braindead, ignorant remarks. He's probably the type who, at age 30+ will probably still be living at home with mummy, completely dependant on her because all he's got to show for himself is a part-time pizza delivery job. Probably never even kissing a girl in the process.

hahaha yeah *text deleted*

Well I taught him a lesson *text deleted*, Dont go blabbing off at people you dont know. He probably went to bed that night having nightmares and woke up with a very large sh1t patch on his bed sheets.

Well maybe he did *text deleted*

tcsmith88

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha yeah *text deleted*

Well I taught him a lesson *text deleted*, Dont go blabbing off at people you dont know. He probably went to bed that night having nightmares and woke up with a very large sh1t patch on his bed sheets.

Well maybe he did *text deleted*

*text deleted*!

It wouldn't surprise me. The fag.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yea I hear nintendo fights can get really bloody

manonfire

Reaction score
gamertag was hommer s

or Hommer S

or Hommer s

*text deleted* one of them ^

What does the s stand for sexual?:laugh:
Sorry had to do that.

Anyway i wouldn't worry mate nothing will come of it, im sure the police have got better things to do then worry about an internet tough guy that goes running to mummy everytime he gets into a bit of trouble

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
was this on cod 4 mate? there will always be idiots online, just ignore them