Wait Time From Passing VPJFT to F2F Medical

Gimix

Reaction score
Hi all

Have recently passed my VPJFT and so am wondering what the current wait times are looking like from passing the VPJFT to attending the face to face medical.

Many thanks

James Fitness

Reaction score
Hi mate, I passed my vpjft late July and I’ve got my medical today. I know I got my medical really fast as my afco told me that, for some people it’s a little bit longer. I can’t think it would be any more than 3 months.

Hope this helps!

Gimix

Reaction score
Ah fair enough. Cheers for the reply and hope everything goes well with the medical :)

Last edited:

johno4

Reaction score
Hi mate, I passed my vpjft late July and I’ve got my medical today. I know I got my medical really fast as my afco told me that, for some people it’s a little bit longer. I can’t think it would be any more than 3 months.

Hope this helps!
Hi Mate

Where is the medical done. At the AFCO ?

James Fitness

Reaction score
Ah ok. Cheers Mate.

Do you still have to do the NSRT test ?
I wish I could tell you mate, I passed that test before this corona happened. I know the test can be done online and I also know people who have joined without doing the test and the RN just predicted the score through past school exams.

anyway don’t worry about it just practice the test anyway. Better to be safe than sorry.

johno4

Reaction score
I wish I could tell you mate, I passed that test before this corona happened. I know the test can be done online and I also know people who have joined without doing the test and the RN just predicted the score through past school exams.

anyway don’t worry about it just practice the test anyway. Better to be safe than sorry.

Good advice. Thanks for the help mate.

MRR46

Reaction score
How was your experience with the vpjft?
Will be having mine soon