Hi all, I know this is probably a silly question. Is there any way to "hurry" Capita up ?? They requested a letter from the Ortho regarding a broken arm. We have since sent that through to them, but have not had any sort of response for nearly a week. Trouble is the South African event is coming up in March and it seems they cannot confirm my son's attendance until Capita have "cleared" him. I am guessing of course, the nurse just said send the letter so we can notify the careers office. Does that mean he was TMU'd ? It's difficult when dealing with a giant sized overseas mailbox email address and not one on one with someone. Difficult to establish who is waiting for what etc.