wakefield? west yorks.

helliwell

Reaction score
I tend to train in the Gallery gym but I could also do with an outdoor running partner to be honest?

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in Bradford but work in wakefield.

helliwell

Reaction score
fantastic. if your interested in training at all let me know im free most of the time (left my job last week and looking for another to work around training)

im usually in the gym first thing in the morning but like i say im pretty flexable...

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm training for RMR leeds, but i usually use a gym near bradford, but yeah could next time i'm in the wakefield area. I usually work at valentinos (that italian resturaunt), don't know if you know it(near outwood station)?

helliwell

Reaction score
aaa yes i know it. i used to live near there, its on the edge of stanley. i live on the very edge of wakefield town centre so thats where i do my training.

best of luck! im just waiting for my medical for the RMC.

my training for the past...well week orso just seems to be grinding to a halt to be honest...not sure if its just mental block or physical. just cant seem to get into training properly and its really...getting on my nerves :P

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was originally going for the regulars but have decided that i'm *text deleted* go to uni and get a degree first whilst joining the RMR and see how it goes.

As for your training mate, erm, which training program are you using, the one from the RM website? Because i started off on that, but the warant officer i spoke to told me a better one, according to him you don't even need the gym(but i still find it easier. i've been training on and off from about may, alevel exams got in the way now i've been trying to get back on track over the summer.

But if you need any advice with anything or fancy meeting up for a training session at some point in the future tehn feel free to send me a message or i'll send you my msn address if you want(its useful to keep in touch with local lads). Also search around the site, theres loads of useful information and alot of the chaps on here know what they're talking about, many of them don't(you know who you are!).

Anyway best of luck mate! :shakehands:

helliwell

Reaction score
im using a small green PRMC booklet that the warrent officer from leeds gave me.

its simlar to the one from the site but dont need to use the gym as its mostly streching and running.

and yah ill give you a shout shortly to get your msn addy. *text deleted* been looking around at different training methods n such. so far im just sticking to lots of running, 45 mins on the bike then all the streches and a few light weights...see where i get from there!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
backflipbill Leeds/Wakefield Training Partners 0
T Barnsley/Wakefield Training Partners 0
N Wakefield Training Partners 0