War to break out between Afghanistan and *text deleted**text deleted*stan?

Sitmus

Reaction score
President Hamid Karzai, of Afghanistan, has threatened to send his troops across the Afghan-*text deleted**text deleted*stan border to kill Taliban leaders for cross-border attacks, and to stop global terrorism.

*text deleted**text deleted*stan do not agree and say they will not allow Afghan troops to enter their border. Tension is mounting between the neighbouring countries.

Do you think war will break out? Sure seems like it.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
President Hamid Karzai, of Afghanistan, has threatened to send his troops across the Afghan-*text deleted**text deleted*stan border to kill Taliban leaders for cross-border attacks, and to stop global terrorism.

*text deleted**text deleted*stan do not agree and say they will not allow Afghan troops to enter their border. Tension is mounting between the neighbouring countries.

Who cares it will keep us all in a job!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
the more the merrier

Exactly.....give me a 50 cal, sit me on the boarder with a good hooker, a few beers and constant supply of chicken sanwiches and ill b a happy man.

No one will come over that border trust me!

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
Why is *text deleted**text deleted* censored?

I'm with Stacka on this one. Get me a muscle-top, a bow with grenade arrows, and a 24 inch Bowie knife, I'm sorting this *text deleted**text deleted*stan crap out.

S

Sotiris

Chicken sandwiches are crap...Chicken is meant for the bbq, give me a bbq anyday!

Hehe on a more serious note! I don't get how President Hamid figures he has the capability to go on the offensive when they're barely keeping their country together.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
fair play to the man! getting himself some balls, looks like im with stacka and Admiral!! fancy a beeer you pair? ill get the deck chairs...

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score

I would agree tensions are high but Afghanistan is too far stretched to attempt a war with *text deleted**text deleted*stan, also the UN would give them grief about it and remove much needed aid should they do something like that plus give more worries to the political strategy in the UN from the USA/UK side of things. My opinion is that this outcry that they will send soldiers across the border is more of a political move than anything else but only time will tell really.

Exactly.....give me a 50 cal, sit me on the boarder with a good hooker, a few beers and constant supply of chicken sanwiches and ill b a happy man.

Happiness is a belt fed weapon :)

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Chicken sandwiches are crap...Chicken is meant for the bbq, give me a bbq anyday!

Hehe on a more serious note! I don't get how President Hamid figures he has the capability to go on the offensive when they're barely keeping their country together.

Im talking a proper chicken breast marinaded in peri peri, or a bit of bbq.....then thrown on the bbq, with a few potatoe wedges and some ice cold beer....

....that mixed with a bit of pussy and a very big gun.......

Who would give a crap about politics with that much fun

S

Sotiris

Haha ok I'll join you then, however I'm still bringing the bbq.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
we should just nuke mecca and any country ending in stan *text deleted*

Afghanistan
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
*text deleted**text deleted*stan
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan

There's a list,
how do you even say the 3rd one?

Joe

Sitmus

Reaction score
*text deleted*, this wasn't meant to be in "RM Operational News" but in the "Military news and clips" forum.