Warhammer Online - Age Of Reckoning

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Just installing it as i type. Anyone else play it? suggest a good server to go on?

NDC_OSPREY

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, didn't know it had come out but i do like the look of it. Now i know Fable II is coming out soon im not sure what to get!

WrapJuice

Reaction score
warhammer! :)

i'm having some trouble with it though which is annoying, i installed it then went to run the game and i got some kind of run time error, i searched the net and everywhere just said uninstall it then reinstall it. this is annoying because it's 15 bloody gigabites!

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
aye marco *text deleted* silver spear mountain rvr server and i had a problem when installing 2 the game wouldn't start took my ages to find out what and it was that direct x i had the wrong ver but yeah i cant play *text deleted* need to get a new comp mine jsut dies but thats what im on lvl 3 warrior priest called ares

WrapJuice

Reaction score
ah nice one garry, i will go onto that server then. i have managed to get the game to run now but i have got a 816mb download which takes the *text deleted**text deleted*ing piss!

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah that sucks i duno when ill be playing though might be a wile but just a heads up that if u r just starting thats the one im gona go on have a char now but my comp is 2 slow to run the game gona buy a new one soon

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I got it, good game, Play on "Karak-Norn" good server full of brits

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
nar i dont like norm once i love rvr were u can just go out and kick the shiz out of some one any were instead of just rvr zones

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I CANT BLOODY WAIT FOR FABLE 2! AFTER MONTHS OF BEING DELAYED UP THE ASS, ITS FINALLY GOING TO ARRIVE SOON!!!

Anyway, warhammer is only cool on the computer *text deleted*, the tabletop version is a little boring, but Warhammer Dawn of War and its expansion packs were great to play.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yup i play..

On karak eight peaks, order, names gozu :wink:
rank 24 swordmaster, getting a guild going too *text deleted*.

Games awesome, but some bugs are still around from closed beta.. which should be fixed soon.

WrapJuice

Reaction score
was playing last night till 3 in the morning, omfg it's a good game. so good infact i fear it's going to effect my training :(

although i'm having problems connecthing this morning :/

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
There was maintenance, some servers were being cloned (including mine)

Luckily I had my medical this morning, so I was away haha

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Aye was awesome when I played, was in closed beta. Got myself to level 32 on a Empire Warrior Priest. Not long till RT now though so no point :(.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
oh one question can you take like a lap top to rt? and stuff? do you think they will have a wireless internet thing tthere? when u have a day of or something like a weekend u aint always going to travel home if u live far away.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yup they do, which is awesome. Some people will moan if they read this and bitch about "your meant to be bonding" but you dont need to spend every waking minute with someone in your free time *text deleted*. I'd personally like to relax, play a game, have a chat whilst doing it.

Ima be buying a gaming laptop, and sure as hell I *text deleted* play this game on the weekends. *text deleted* be main way I keep in touch with friends - anyone I regard as worth to talking pretty much plays it haha (bar the women of course:bigsmile:)

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yup they do, which is awesome. Some people will moan if they read this and bitch about "your meant to be bonding" but you dont need to spend every waking minute with someone in your free time *text deleted*. I'd personally like to relax, play a game, have a chat whilst doing it.

Ima be buying a gaming laptop, and sure as hell I *text deleted* play this game on the weekends. *text deleted* be main way I keep in touch with friends - anyone I regard as worth to talking pretty much plays it haha (bar the women of course:bigsmile:)

Not the only one mate, I play Rappelz/12sky which are free MMO's. My own way of relaxing.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah its not like u will be not bonding with other guys there u could be laying on *text deleted* bed playing wile talking and joking about just relaxing and stuff

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
One question, is this game free? Not like World of *text deleted**text deleted*eCraft which I bloody hate, I hope they are not similar! I like Warhammer, but I'm not much into this big MMO bollocks, just FPS on-line for me.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah its a subscriber like wow, its kinda like wow the graphics r amazing and its not cartoony like wow and its is mostly pvp or rvr what ever u call it, but the pvp is amazing u can attack keep towns city and control them u get siege weapons like catapults balisters and things like that and battering rams to smash city gates down there is some pve instances and stuff but it much more based on rvr its alot more layed back i fell if u want to have good items u dont really need to be in a guild and be on at a certain time to raid and stuff and it dont take alnight u can jsut go on for however long u like and have fun fighting against the enemy

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yea it's similar to wow (needs to be to be able to compete due to all the new people to the genre), it's simple yet fun.
You don't need a raiding guild or to be on at X time of Y day to do something, so far gear progression doesnt require you to play 20 hours a day etc.

But yea, I'll still pop on Call of duty 4 when I want to relieve stress and not think about levels haha (soon as you hit that g3 and get a red dot, what else do you need?:laugh:)