washing powder/washing liquid

browny

Reaction score
hi all i start RT training on the 16th and i was just wondering do you have to get washing up poweder, as i read a post on here and they an individual said to take washing up liquid due to the the powder can stay in your clothes if you dont rinse them out properly and ideas off anyone please?

thanks very much

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Definately washing liquid unless you want dhobi rash.

With powder it is very difficult to rinse all the powder from your rig and as you move and sweat the residue powder acts like sandpaper on your skin, especially on your inside legs and near your balls - not nice!

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just re-read your post.

Not sure if its a typo but to clarify its not washing up liquid its actual washing liquid designed for hand washing clothes (similar to travel wash expect you can buy it in bigger bottles). Not all supermarkets have it but you shouldnt have too much trouble at the larger stores.

browny

Reaction score
yer sorry meant the washing liquid, so when it comes to inspections is it alright to display the washing liquid then?

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
bold 2 in one liquid keeps u snuggley
''ill take you to the dhobi shop'',''ill wash all what uve got''

ps after week 3 you can use the dobhi shop which is an on camp laundrette (hoofin)

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah it will be fine.

Your washing liquid will be in your civvie locker and the training team dont care about that when it comes to inspections.