Watch

jay999

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent watch to take to RT with me?

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
anything over a 5ver is to expensive

Tells the time and water proof u dont need anything else.

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
and summit that wont break.

ive *text deleted* g shock...had since my time in the army...awesome!!

jay999

Reaction score
I currently have a Timex Ironman that I have used for triathlons, cost me 20odd quid about 6months ago. Will that be ok?

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've got one of the 'fancier' G-shock watches and there fairly robust. Withstood a a lot of abuse as I've been working on a building site and other than cosmetic damage, it works perfectly.

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
jay999 said:
I currently have a Timex Ironman that I have used for triathlons, cost me 20odd quid about 6months ago. Will that be ok?
I've got that mate, and trained with it ever since, never done triathlons in it though but havn't had any problems with it, i prefere the velcro straps.

greenlid

Reaction score
Casio G-Shock Mudman. *text deleted* awesome watch, simple and robust is the way forword *text deleted* :D

robj

Reaction score
yeah i got the mudman aswell, seems like the ideal watch

H00L3Y D4N

Reaction score
*text deleted* heard nite watches are pretty good, is this true? the actual name of the watch make is NITE

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Ive got a £12.99 casio that will do me just fine :eek:ops: Been fine in the field during TA excercises so I wont be getting anything more flash :wink:

southerncomfort

Reaction score
Have to agree with the others, you cant go wrong with G-Shock for absorbing the general abuse that its *text deleted* get in this industry, but since i bought a Traser I have never looked back. They can be a bit on thge pricey side but since the day I got mine it has never left my wrist in over 3 years and I have over £1000 worth of watches as I like to colledct them. The traser for me is as robust as any but also has the inluminecent featuers with out the need for batteries...

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
greenlid said:
Casio G-Shock Mudman. *text deleted* awesome watch, simple and robust is the way forword *text deleted* :D
Ive just bought one of these half price at £35 from £69, i can see why these bad boys are meant to last!! it takes an effort just to push the bloody buttons in!!

Not to big either was expecting a brick, and a free windproof lighter to go with it, BARGAIN!

The auto illuminators pretty cool

mrdlewis

Reaction score
where did u find that gshock for that price? sounds like a bargain

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Christmas sales in my area,

The cheapest i've seen them on the Tinternet is for around £40 so have a look mate still not bad

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i was *text deleted* buy the MUDMAN but like you said you have to be arnie to push the buttons in so i just went for a 200 M WR g shock casio a black one £50 quid cant got wrong its the g-100 i think :D