Water Equals Weight???

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was speakin 2 a greenlid yday n he told me that for his medical he weighed about 57kg but just before drank 3 litres of water which is equal to 3kg..making him 60kg!! i weigh around 58ish so is it FACT that drinking 2-3litres would pass me!! Any help would be appreciated as my medical is the next stage and would like to get it out of the way!!

Thanks in Advance

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeh, u can put on a litte bit of weight by drinking a few litres of water-i've heard anorexics do it before their medicals so they can get out of hospital quicker. You'd hav 2 time it right tho-like you'd need the toilet big time soon after downing the water, don't *text deleted* b dancing around with *text deleted* legs crossed in the medical. Also, the weight limit is there for a reason, to ensure you have the best possible chance of passing rt without being injured/backtrooped. *text deleted*, I think you'd struggle with load carriage, speed marching at a weight under 60kg. There are more sensible ways of gaining weight and it's only a few pounds, shouldn't take more than a month if you eat loads and do sum weights. Lastly, b careful you don't make urself vomit by drinking the water as this wud cause u 2 lose even more weight

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
1 litre of water = 1 kilogram correct, but having that much fluid in you at one time is rather silly. I agree with Duffy rather have a solid 2-3 Kilo's of weight on yourself rather than temporary weight.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
You can time it right but you pee in a bottle before your first 1/2 of the medical, so if urine doesn't weigh that much then drink it right after you fill the tube and you shouldn't need to pee AS soon after =D

But keep dieting! There's nothing better than food, other than a Green Beret.