Wats Next After You Pass Out?

margetts

Reaction score
Where do you go after you pass out?
how much RR time do you get?

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
In the documentary 'on the front line' didn't 924 troop get shipped off the Afghanistan like less than a week after they passed out?

RH

Reaction score
Not all just the 'diamonds' of the group.

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Only 2 of them went straight to Afghan as casualty replacements (the best 2 recruits o the troop)

S

Sotiris

I would imagine they'd need evey damn Green Beret they can mustar ASAP on the front lines.

Satch

Reaction score
Well given that the whole of 3 Cdo Brigade is going out to Afghan next year to spearhead Herrick 9(?) I should think that people passing out of training early next year wont get much!

Point

RM Officer Recruit
Reaction score
Depends where the unit you are sent to is. If they are on RnR then you'll be to, if they are in Norway/Afghan then you'll go there.

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well given that the whole of 3 Cdo Brigade is going out to Afghan next year to spearhead Herrick 9(?) I should think that people passing out of training early next year wont get much!

Is this definite that ALL of 3 commando brigade will be going to Afghan? Were did you hear this?

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Operation Herrick?

herrick is the name given to all the operations in Afghan of the British armed forces.

They are numbered (herrick7..herrick8..herrick9 etc) for different stages of the operation methinks....:bigsmile: