Weapons!!

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alright lads, well, i guess i cant really call it a fetish.... but if i could... i would say i have an ENORMOUS fetish for weapons everything about them i seem to remember, effective range e.t.c but like this is where we can post all out favourite weapons!!

this has *text deleted* be mine, i want to be PW3 *text deleted* :D i loooove this weapon

now post *text deleted* faves!

i think this gun is airsoft.... maybe but atleast u know what it looks like!

recruit clements 1988

Reaction score
P90

P90, reminds me of metal gear solid 2. Solidus snake has two of em and i thought they looked amazing...must say i no what you mean about the weapons fetish, some just look class...

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Obviously it has to be the G3A4, best gun ever (fired one aswell).

Also the G36E, it's not automatic but it's sh!t hot in terms of accuracy and power

As far as snipers go, you can't beat the M95 Barret .50 cal, it will take a pilot out of his heli or plane without a problem and with a max effective range of 1800 meters, who's *text deleted* find you?

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
errrr ashley has a fetish for germans!

EDIT: sorry i just thought u was a girl my bad :P

recruit clements 1988

Reaction score
LADS!! go on google and type sniper rifles...make sure youre filtering in set to none...and look for a suicide bomber thats been hammered by a 50.cal sniper rifle...only for the strong stomachs, pretty rough pic, but you can see the bomb vest he had on, DESERVED IT!

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
LADS!! go on google and type sniper rifles...make sure youre filtering in set to none...and look for a suicide bomber thats been hammered by a 50.cal sniper rifle...only for the strong stomachs, pretty rough pic, but you can see the bomb vest he had on, DESERVED IT!

Looks like he got a headache after that one hit him. Told you a .50 cal was good *text deleted*.

recruit clements 1988

Reaction score
yer water melons are tasty...i hope it hasnt got any seeds in it. It wouldnt be nice if a taliban fighter started growing in your belly

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
mmm yummy goats :D make a good curry, hey L96 owns the barret!

Satch

Reaction score
One of my personal favourites is the Sig 552 (the "Commando" variant of the Sig 550 assault rifle). Comes with a side-folding stock and integral bipod.

Pic here

Also, it's a bit clicheed but the Desert Eagle definitely merits a mention!

M

marcsteele08

One of my personal favourites is the Sig 552 (the "Commando" variant of the Sig 550 assault rifle). Comes with a side-folding stock and integral bipod.

Pic here

Also, it's a bit clicheed but the Desert Eagle definitely merits a mention!

Nice, is that 3 magazines it holds ?
Marc.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Nice, is that 3 magazines it holds ?
Marc.

Yep =P It's just like the MP5 holds 2 aswell. Handy for the SAS when they're close quater/room clearing. Ultra quick reloads.

roguesniper

Reaction score

My personal favourate! Has done me pround on many a skirmish! and obviously the best weapon for CQB situations!

great for these situations! (oo look at me dressed in black trying to hide haha)

New Threads