Week 9 huntered

Hubb97

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, this forum always helped me loads so trying to give something back to any questions about the early stages of training let me know. I've struggled with pretty much everything so far and finally been huntered at week 9 due to not being able to crack the ropes yet so hoping to give it another go after Easter leave with a new start!
Thanks.

Bellionaire679

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Unlucky about being huntered. At least you get the Easter break to relax and then come back fresh to attack the ropes!

blindman3004

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What have you found hardest? (Apart from the ropes) I used to have trouble with the ropes, its all in the legs! Are your arms tiring out?

Hubb97

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
What have you found hardest? (Apart from the ropes) I used to have trouble with the ropes, its all in the legs! Are your arms tiring out?
Pretty much Yeah, can't seem to get the grip between my knees and I've not got the strength to just use arms so need a bit more time to work on the technique. It' definitely getting there but gym pass out came too early for me unfortunately! Probably a good thing as I'd ready fallen behind the curve quite a bit so looking forward to starting afresh!

Hardest thing for me personally js probably keeping on top of all the admin you need to do and getting it done early enough to get a decent nights sleep! My running ability has significantly decreased and struggle to pay attention in lectures etc which I put down to sleep deprivation so getting your admin squared away to a good standard is essential!

stumpylegs

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Don’t worry about your sleep, Hunter will square you away, will be seeing me after leave, Hunter 3 isn’t as bad as everyone makes it out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Léngth Huntered in week 26 Recruit Training (RT) Chat 17
Irish Boy Week 24 huntered ! Recruit Training (RT) Chat 8
Y Week 29... Huntered! Recruit Training (RT) Chat 14