Weekend Job??

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone Else have a weekend job?? Holy Heck its 7.30 Ive bin up since 5 Just wake me up properely so i can go on my bike at 8 before i start work at 10am!.. What an effort eh!.. Got to do Hill Sprint Training this morning!.. Oh man its going to hurt!.. All good training tho eh!.. But Yeah back to the topic anyone else just have a weekend job??.. I Work at my Local Bike shop every Sunday as a Sales Assistant, Start at 10am An Finish at 4.. Not a bad day gets a little bit of money i suppose!.. Cant Beat Riding your bike everyday of the week tho!.

Royal Marines is were its at tho, Thats the job to have!.. Cant wait now!.

Sam

SHorgan

Reaction score
Not old enough for one yet, sadly. I get the feeling my dad is going to cut my pocket money soon. Seems to like me less and less by the day, never satisfied. Whats the pay like?

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ive Never been given pocket money, Something ive never really been too fussed about to be frank, I Get things every now and then when i go shoping which i class as part of my "Pocket Money".. Yeah pay is pretty good to be honest. £5.20 An Hour so i get £31.20 A Day which is ok..

Sam

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i've got a job it's not a weekend job but it pays £4.81 an hour 8 hours a week so i about £38.48 an i dont go collage so i'm not far off being a bum but it leaves me loads of time to train an recover

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Thought you were under 16 rusty?

How did you get a job that pays £5.20 an hour?
The minimum wage for 16 year olds is £3.40,
and considering your under 16 and shouldn't really have a job,
they could pay you *text deleted* all,
and there's nothing you can do about it,
so how come they pay you £5.20 an hour?

Joe

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i do the cleaning at a pub on saturdays, start at 10:30 then finish usually at 3:30 when its busy sometimes 4 to 5 and the money aint to bad 4.50 an hour and sum times i get double pay if i work bank holiday mondays

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I have a job as well as at college, 22.5 hours a week, *text deleted**text deleted* with college and trying to train.

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Paper round for me!

Don't laugh, 1 day a week (2 hours) and £90 a month.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Thought you were under 16 rusty?

How did you get a job that pays £5.20 an hour?
The minimum wage for 16 year olds is £3.40,
and considering your under 16 and shouldn't really have a job,
they could pay you *text deleted* all,
and there's nothing you can do about it,
so how come they pay you £5.20 an hour?

Joe

Guess im just a lucky lad eh mate.. Im 16 on the 16th of june so maybe explains it mate!.. *text deleted*.. Yup your jealous eh! *text deleted*..

Sam

roguesniper

Reaction score
haha cant remember when i last had a weekend job! would be easyier for training though! 37hours perweek does it for me, spend my evenings and weekend at gym and training! £5.20 ph hour not bad mate seeing as *text deleted* not 16 yet, i myself are only on £6.40 ph sucks really but its all money to pay for the gym!!

recruit clements 1988

Reaction score
TRY 37 hours a week boys...working 4 in the afternoon till 12 at night...and still getting up at 8 to go running and gym...

Money is good though...so i cant complain, but its soul destroying...I work on submarines and when i went to the interview they made it sound like id be playing with fire and hoisting stuff with cranes...whereas in reality, i stand in a workshop looking for things to play with...but ive made my mam a bird table out of stainless steel looks very modern

Peace and love

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
rusty stop saying eh! man its so anoying..

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
:laugh::laugh: Sorry Dude!.. Just me eh!. Something i always say eh!.. Eh is a good word tho.. You can answer alot of things to it!.. The chavest word around eh!..

HAHAH Sorry dude ill try not to say it as much but i know i wont be able to stop it completey because its automatic sometimes *text deleted* :biggrin:

Latest posts

New Threads