Weekend temptations

Discussion in 'Jollies Bar' started by Scotland19, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Scotland19

Scotland19 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Well the weekend is upon us again as you all know and being 23 I still have a lot of pals with the "work hard play harder" attitude which usually results in the "pub"? text round about this time every weekend. Now I know there's nothing wrong with going out at the weekends with your friends and enjoying yourself (if I didn't do it i'd go mad) but what usually happens with me as it starts off with a couple of drinks, then a couple of cigarettes and next thing you know I'm stumbling in pished the following morning (anybody else?) which always leaves me extremely angry with myself as I feel like I've somewhat undone my training and hard work to an extent. So, question is, what do you lads do to keep your mind off beer and birds at the weekend when yous are trying to behave that makes a quiet night in a bit more bearable?

2. Scotland19

Scotland19 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Might I add that I am not writtin this implying that I struggle to stay in every weekend and just want to drink and chase birds constantly, I am actually in full control of my temptations and actually enjoy behaving most weekends now. I just know that it used to be quite a struggle for me as I would drink all weekend every weekend and just wondered if other lads are/were in the same position and what kinda *text deleted* they got up to to stop temptations-jimlad-

3. allye

allye Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Why are you keeping off women! Need to cram as much of that in as possibly before RT.

• Hoofin Hoofin x 1
    • Nailed It Nailed It x 1
  4. Scotland19

Scotland19 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Hahahaha good point lad.

5. beans

beans New Member

Enjoy your weekend mucka. They’ll be plenty of time when you’ve joined that a drink and women will seem like a distant memory.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Saz

Saz Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Partner
    just remember when your an RM travelling the world and being paid for it, your mates at home will be still spinning the same dits as always - focus on the end goal it’s all worth it

• Like Like x 3
  7. Scotland19

Scotland19 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    very true mate.

8. Scotland19

Scotland19 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Very good motivation.

9. The Creature of the Night

The Creature of the Night Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    It is the birds that are my weakness, mate. There is no will power involved here *text deleted*. And ten times worse for me; as I’m back at university taken a PhD, so you can imaging the problems.

Best thing to do? Ask yourself what you would rather ]:

A green beret
    Notches on your headboard

The birds will always be there. The green beret won’t. Get. The latter first and focus on the former later on.

• Like Like x 1
  10. JayJ10255

JayJ10255 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    While your doing press ups put a warm apple pie where your sausage is situated, same thing! All about endurance though apparently, talking from a friends point of view ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nathan100101

Nathan100101 Member

From experience make sure its warm and not hot! They should really put warning lables on these things.

• Hoofin Hoofin x 2
  12. Scotland19

Scotland19 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    ok so probably no longer than 30 seconds in microwave?

13. JayJ10255

JayJ10255 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    I’d recommend a pot of mayo or maybe some milk on the side in case you have over cooked it, milk is more refreshing takes the sting away!

14. Nathan100101

Nathan100101 Member

Custard! Much better texture and it creates more suction.

15. Scotland19

Scotland19 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    I can comfirm 30 seconds in the microwave isn't sufficient, scared a minute may be too long, *text deleted* go for about 45 secnds then get back to you